- PrestaShop Compatibility
- Allow customers to choose a delivery date and time during checkout.
- Short Description
- You can FREE Download Delivery Dates Wizard Pro Module version 2.2.15 from nullpro website. it is zip Extention type and 797.1 KB File size. Until Delivery Dates Wizard Pro Module have 3 Description Attachments, 6 discussion, 3 Updates, 3 Reviews, 569 Views.
Allow customers to choose a delivery date and time during checkout. Create sophisticated delivery schedules, including same-day delivery, reduced time + many other options. Set up a delivery schedule for each carrier and the day separately.
Allow your customers to easily choose the date and time of delivery during ordering to deliver their order.
Set the date and time of delivery, which can be selected depending on the carrier or individual days.
Manage complex delivery schedules with features that allow you to configure blocked dates, shutdown times, order preparation times, order quantities and delivery dates, depending on specific products.
Create simple delivery schedules, such as same-day delivery or next-day delivery, for more complex schedules so that your customers know exactly when their order will arrive.
Main Features Summary
- Create sophisticated delivery schedules
- Customize your delivery schedule for each carrier and weekday individually
- Block specific weekdays, specific dates or even date ranges to prevent the customer from choosing holidays or non delivery days
- Create a list of timeslots the customer can select
- Timeslots can vary from carrier to carrier and week day or even by specific date
- Order Limit - limit the number of orders that can be placed within each time slot
- Display Estimated delivery date on the product page
- Order preparation time Allows you to define time it takes to prepare your order to ensure only timeslots which can be catered for based on the current day and time, can be selected by the customer.
- Allow Same Day Delivery or even limit Same day delivery only before a cut off time during the current day
- Limit which carriers are available during checkout based on delivery distance limits
- Choice of layouts choose between calendar, schedule overview table and day to day fully responsive layouts
- Set up minimum number of days before delivery can be made along with a cut off time if required
- Set up a maximum number of days from the order date which customer can choose as a delivery date
- Option to make the selection of a delivery date and time mandatory. Customer will not be able to proceed to the next step in the checkout unless they select a delivery date and time
- Create special rules for different suppliers, categories or products, with the option to display the expected delivery date on the product page
- Supports One Page Checkout and Guest Checkout as well as most third party one page checkout modules
- Delivery Manager allows you to see at a glance your delivery schedule fvor the days, weeks or months ahead
- Compatible with Amazon Pay
- Compatible with Web services for integration into an ERP systems
- Supports the display of a html block above the calendar for instructions. Html block is available for editing within the module.
- Easy to install, no core changes or file editing required
- Multi-language and Multi Shop support