Charged credits

sarisan Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 108 NullPro Lover
Nov 27, 2021
$1,555
Hi, It took my 10 credits today, but I certainly didn't download anything today.
How is it possible?

1647709903134.png

you are download resources version that was upload by other people @hargrave ,it is not belong you,so need credits.
when you are download version that was upload by you ,it is not cost credits

Attachments
  • 03202220_01.jpg
    03202220_01.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 03202220_02.jpg
    03202220_02.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
i have question about the credit if i use 10 credit to download extension then new version coming can i just download the upgrade with out use more credit or i have to pay for it

The problem is, I certainly didn't download this.
Unfortunately, this is further proof that this credit system is not working.

The problem is, I certainly didn't download this.
Unfortunately, this is further proof that this credit system is not working.
The second method downloading record log.

03202221_01.png

Errors do not occur at the same time

This is nonsense, I didn't download anything on Saturday.
This forum has several errors, as others write, credits are not always applied as they should and under ...
Since there is no effort to solve mistakes at all, I end here.

for detail information about your problem.if you haven't login and please tell us know
Hidden text for users: sarisan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Again!
change event rules and code ,now first uploader was free download history version ,because first upload was download resoruces when other people was upload new version,it need not click like to start downloading.if you visit link http://www.***.com/resources/**********/download will auto cost credit.sorry about this ,db credits sytem have lots of bug,we will quickly to fix when we was found it .

The credit system is very unfair.
10 credits are deducted for downloading one resource - but for providing one quality resource I get only 1 credit!

10 credits are deducted for downloading one resource - but for providing one quality resource I get only 1 credit!
sorry ,it is random number from 1-5 .you can check more credits records.

i will try to change it,but it is hard

I wanted to download an extension, but got some nginx error site and than saw I was charged 10 credits... ?! :cautious:
Uploaded my purchased extensions but I still don't have enought credits to download something... (n)

I wanted to download an extension, but got some nginx error site and than saw I was charged 10 credits... ?! :cautious:
Uploaded my purchased extensions but I still don't have enought credits to download something... (n)
sorry about that ,because download server was offline,we will fix it quickly ,please try again later,detail link https://www.nullpro.net/threads/we-are-offline-because-have-a-power-failure.10346
and donate you enough credits to download, no people have download your content,so you have not enough credits.

Last edited:
Back