No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,147
thanks to dear member @newimage submitted a new resource:

cPanel Extended For WHMCS - a fully fledged module that automates the complete provisioning flow and enables careful management

cPanel Extended For WHMCS is a fully fledged module that automates the complete provisioning flow and enables careful management of web hosting accounts by relocating the bulk of essential cPanel features directly into your WHMCS.

Your clients will be supplied with an all-inclusive equipment to remotely control FTP accounts, domains, email accounts, mailing lists, databases, backups and SSL certificates, executing basic actions on as many components as required at one go. Using the...

Read more about this resource...

Please update for 3.13.3

Changelog​

v3.13.3​

Released: May 5th, 2022
NEW FEATURE
  • WHMCS V8.5 support

v3.13.2​

Released: Mar 18th, 2022
NEW FEATURE
  • WHMCS V8.4 support
REMOVED
  • Support for WHMCS V8.0 and previous
BUG FIX
  • Blocked possibility to log in to panel using URL address if that functionality was disabled in the client area - case #699
  • Fixed compatibility with Advanced Billing For WHMCS module when using its "Notifications" extension in the client area - case #708
  • Adjusted domain name validation when creating a new addon domain - case #710
  • Added missing certain language entries in the preview of the email account settings - case #717
  • Other minor code corrections and improvements

i checked code again ,please make sure WHMCS DailyCronJob have normal work.

how to check daily Cron run normal?

with phpmyadmin or other run sql to display localkey information.
SQL:
 SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'cpanel_extended_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC

please see update time it is new or it is not update.

force run whmcs cron

php -q crons/cron.php --force -vvv

SQL:
 SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'cpanel_extended_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC

force run whmcs cron

It's updated date showing today, but when I forced cron update time is not updating

SQL:

force run whmcs cron

I checked my daily cron work perfectly but update time is same in php my admin is there any other way to fix that

need time to create new side loading active method for it ,because i just know a litter about whmcs. we will update nulled patch with 1.0.8 version.

Back