Credits?

ÿes ,you need ,and you can easy to upload and shared your files to pepople ,quickly to get more credits

how do I get more credits? I've tried uploading a file and it doesn't work
you can easy to upload some file to shared,and get credit when someone down or like it ,and reasouce will waiting to approval

I try to contribute quality resources, but somehow the credits don't add up. So once it adds, once it doesn't. :(

I try to contribute quality resources, but somehow the credits don't add up. So once it adds, once it doesn't. :(
111.JPG

no find any question ,10 resources,get 10 credits .please checking your download log

Last edited by a moderator:
But I have more than 20 resources.
Low-Quality (LQ) Content is border line "spamming" but less sever in most cases. LQ Content can be defined in many ways. Such as: Low Quality Posts/ Threads, Low Quality Uploads This rule is pretty self explanatory. If you want to be on the safe side post good and useful content that benefits the community.
We reserve the right to remove your improper resources. Of course, this operation was not found in your account。
you can see your account profile page details about more information.
12202103_01.jpg
12202103_02.jpg

Bronze members should not ask such questions like a new

yea i dont under stand the credit system it seem that you eather have to pay or its free to get credits just posting around the community dont seem to have it affect on the system also i read the credits are you charging a tax on the payment thast what im seeing on the front end

i posted this here rather than making a new post because of so many are posting credits

I think the credit system makes much sense. Keeps the quality high and increases the trust that can be put into the resources that can be found at NP.

Back