CyberPanel (Free) hosting panel better than CPanel (IMO)

packetlord Recruit
Bronze Member
May 28, 2022
$0
I noticed this section only had a thread for aapanel so I thought I'd share my favorite: CyberPanel. It's free, has server clustering, and uses Litespeed Web Server. I love LSWS because it's a drop-in replacement for Apache and has the speed of nginx without the annoying config job nginx requires. The panel itself is very nice too. It even has a Docker manager!

Site: https://cyberpanel.net

Ubuntu VPS install instructions: https://vitux.com/ubuntu-cyberpanel/

Supported: Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS

There is a paid version but you don't need it. The open version uses OpenLitespeed.

it is not cool panel ,free version was not include fire manager .and some plugin can't install ,

it is not cool panel ,free version was not include fire manager .and some plugin can't install ,

There is no paid version. Cyberpanel is 100% free. File manager can be used via:

In CyberPanel click on Websites List WebsiteFile Manager next to the desired website

I just did a new install of cyberpanel, created a site, and got to it fine:

_010G1W-gXp1pr9UVca8DZg23EZ6dKTof1f

i know this ,but is not manage root files,and can't easy to manage mysql my.cnf.
other:
1.can't easy to manage elasticsearch
2.redis and varnish can't to manage
3.panel load speed is slow

i know this ,but is not manage root files,and can't easy to manage mysql my.cnf.
other:
1.can't easy to manage elasticsearch
2.redis and varnish can't to manage
3.panel load speed is slow

its not the best, but i guess its okay

I guess it depends what you're looking for. When it comes to root file management, I prefer to use an SSH/SCP client. For Redis, I prefer Docker/redismod and things like RedisInsight and others via Docker. Maybe there are more feature-complete paid panels but idk of any free ones I would prefer over cyberpanel. Before cyberpanel (And many years ago) I was using ISPConfig when looking for a free solution, which was pretty nightmarish. Maybe there are some good alternatives now but idk. For me, whatever it is has to support clustering though.

It looks great but a lot of management and security features are missing i guess

I haven't even heard of this. lol I use Plesk Obsidian, and it's awesome. Full control over every aspect of my dedicated server. :cool:

I haven't even heard of this. lol I use Plesk Obsidian, and it's awesome. Full control over every aspect of my dedicated server. :cool:
free license only have 10 domains and it is very nice for business program

Back