Easy WHMCS module

Easy WHMCS module V1.4

No permission to download
zepobinhox Private E2
Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2022
$41
it is decoded veresin ,but it is not removed callback and perfect nulled ,so @newimage please fix .

I did try to download the free version of this which was down on the smarters store, i have been sent the new files they have if you would like them? to see if it is a updated version

I really wanted this addon module for the mass client delete function, and I am able to delete individual clients in the View / Search Clients Panel, but it does not allow for mass deletions, and does not show the Delete Client button at the bottom of the page next to the Send Message button, as shown in the screenshot.

I am using WHMCS versrion 8.4.0. Is the mass delete function not available in this version?

I really wanted this addon module for the mass client delete function, and I am able to delete individual clients in the View / Search Clients Panel, but it does not allow for mass deletions, and does not show the Delete Client button at the bottom of the page next to the Send Message button, as shown in the screenshot.

I am using WHMCS versrion 8.4.0. Is the mass delete function not available in this version?
yes,if someone was upload new version ,we will try to null it.

Back