EasyArticles V1.1.10

No permission to download
Chifty Just try not die
Iron Member
badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Nov 30, 2021
$20
Chifty submitted a new resource:

EasyArticles - A beautiful authoring experience along with powerful front-end articles management

The creator of EasyBlog, with years of experience from developing content creation platform for bloggers, along with the team has finally build a tool that works out of the box with Joomla articles. EasyArticles allows authors to experience the entire composing to publishing process on a whole new level. It is equipped with a powerful front-end article management system and more importantly an easy-to-use interface to create content...

Read more about this resource...

thanks to dear member @sarisan updated EasyArticles with a new update entry:

• Addressed issue with scripts and stylesheets being loaded unnecessarily
  • Publishing article in other language will no longer throws error in Joomla 4
  • Fixed issue with composer menu item's category selection in Joomla 4
  • Fixed issue with missing article from Joomla article listing in Joomla 4
  • Deprecated errors on sites running PHP 8.1 no longer appear
  • Fixed composer scrolling issues in certain templates

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is version 1.1.10...

So.... this is the resource I uploaded... now it's someone else's resource? Not sure how all this works... but seems a little backwards.

Should I not be in control of my own posts?

It is version 1.1.10...

So.... this is the resource I uploaded... now it's someone else's resource? Not sure how all this works... but seems a little backwards.

Should I not be in control of my own posts?
merge same content ,and donate credits to your account.
10202226_02.jpg
No matter whether this resource belongs to you, someone was downloaded it or you update it in here, you can get credits too.

and it is display in your message list.

merge same content ,and donate credits to your account.
View attachment 34703
No matter whether this resource belongs to you, someone was downloaded it or you update it in here, you can get credits too.

and it is display in your message list.
Alright. I think the search function is a little off then... as searching for Stackideas or Stack Ideas didn't display any other resource... hence why it was uploaded.

So this resource was already uploaded by a different user? How can we verify? Also the resource is missing for me to edit and make the change per version as I am no longer in control of the original post (I now see it has been updated).

Secondly, how should the search function be used correctly to verify the resource doesn't already exist?

I ask because I have over 50 resources to add. Between what I have my clients purchase and what I purchase - we spend over 3 grand (US dollars) a year (Developer Licensing).

Perhaps a PM would be best for a reply.

Thanks...

Alright. I think the search function is a little off then... as searching for Stackideas or Stack Ideas didn't display any other resource... hence why it was uploaded.

So this resource was already uploaded by a different user? How can we verify? Also the resource is missing for me to edit and make the change per version as I am no longer in control of the original post (I now see it has been updated).

Secondly, how should the search function be used correctly to verify the resource doesn't already exist?

I ask because I have over 50 resources to add. Between what I have my clients purchase and what I purchase - we spend over 3 grand (US dollars) a year (Developer Licensing).

Perhaps a PM would be best for a reply.

Thanks...
Select the simplest and fastest way you think, and let the NP staff do the rest.
we will transfer it to your name When you update the same content that has not been maintained for a long time

Back