Eventmie Pro FullyLoaded - Event Management Software for Event Booking & Sell Tickets Online

Eventmie Pro FullyLoaded - Event Management Software for Event Booking & Sell Tickets Online 1.8 Nulled

No permission to download
theresa First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 14 500 Messages
Sep 11, 2021
$652
thanks to dear member @theresa submitted a new resource:

Eventmie Pro FullyLoaded - Event Management Software for Event Booking & Sell Tickets Online - Advanced version of Eventmie Pro Loaded with Power pack features

View attachment 52652

Features

Awesome. Advanced. Extremely Productive.​

Everything You Need​

Streamline the event planning process through automation. Eventmie Pro is secure, scalable, production ready & has got everything you need.

Includes Features of Eventmie Pro​

Eventmie Pro FullyLoaded includes all the features of Eventmie Pro and built on the top of Eventmie Pro.

Global Usability​

Read more about this resource...

error 500 solved, but now when i try to visit domain appears license, i put any string but doesnt happens nothing

already made artisan migrate all the tables
you can't install this script with your method ,you need to visit your url/install for start installing

Last edited by a moderator:
error 500 solved, but now when i try to visit domain appears license, i put any string but doesnt happens nothing
you need visit ****.com/install to install first , use a-z|A-Z and 0-9 Standard Characters.it is not vist domain.com to start your program

Last edited by a moderator:
I already did it that way, ***.com/install and everything was installed, when it takes me to the home page a few seconds later it updates and sends me to 404
Screenshot-1.png

I already did it that way, ***.com/install and everything was installed, when it takes me to the home page a few seconds later it updates and sends me to 404
Screenshot-1.png
your server can not auto create session check_session;

open
public/js/welcome_v1.8.js
editor
JavaScript:
this.check = this.check_session ? 1 : 0,
[
to
JavaScript:
 this.check = this.check_session ? 1 : 1,
jump check

default script package was removed check session . no return 404 page.

Back