Forum management was very abnormal

• Thread starter Jerde Jaclyn (8dd4)
  • Start date

Do you find it difficult to download resource with credits (0-9,0=very easy ,9 =hardest)

• Total voters
A
Anonymous Guest
Points are hard to get ?
staff was Easily block account?

any question please tell us know.

I think there should be active approval staff to approve topics and what not. This is very difficult for the members that are active and its just moderation approval throughout the entire site. this is fustrating I wish there was active staff or something going on to approve topics better.

I can't seem to message a staff back without credits how can we message without credits?

I voted 3 because by now I'm used to this style of forum, there are many others similar..
They have a good speed, as regards the credit system, let's say that you have to earn a download, which is not easy in a forum where generally we do not discuss much, more than anything else we share and download, but maybe in this way they encourage us to compare, to request resources and to share them..?
I don't know, we'll see..

This forum seems useless without investing money. No active member, no active staff. Even if you want to post in 'Webmaster's forum' then also you need 'privilege' which seems to buy credits with real money. If the main purpose of this forum is earning money, then this is the worst way to earn. Because, without sufficient members and without their participation, this forum will die eventually. Sorry, if I sound rude, but it is the reality. You may make something restricted for VIPs, though I don't think nulled scripts should be sold for money. Nulling is done for those who cannot pay for the licensed software or script. Anyway, that view varies person to person. But, if everything in a forum, even posting or requesting help for know-how, requires to pay then I think this is a very very wrong way to attract people. The founder of this forum should think about this.

This forum seems useless without investing money. No active member, no active staff. Even if you want to post in 'Webmaster's forum' then also you need 'privilege' which seems to buy credits with real money. If the main purpose of this forum is earning money, then this is the worst way to earn. Because, without sufficient members and without their participation, this forum will die eventually. Sorry, if I sound rude, but it is the reality. You may make something restricted for VIPs, though I don't think nulled scripts should be sold for money. Nulling is done for those who cannot pay for the licensed software or script. Anyway, that view varies person to person. But, if everything in a forum, even posting or requesting help for know-how, requires to pay then I think this is a very very wrong way to attract people. The founder of this forum should think about this.
Don't always want to be a bloodsucker or cheater,i think website have lots of content was very wonderful than other website .
There is no problem spending money to support the forum or publishing content to support the forum

all nulled content was free ,when i submit untouched whmcs content,i think nullpro is very cool for me

i try to reply message ,but need time for checking, 5 messages,so i was upgrade to bronze,it is greate to discuss

Questo forum sembra inutile senza investire denaro. Nessun membro attivo, nessuno staff attivo. Anche se vuoi postare nel 'Forum del Webmaster', allora hai anche bisogno del 'privilegio' che sembra comprare crediti con soldi veri. Se lo scopo principale di questo forum è guadagnare denaro, allora questo è il modo peggiore per guadagnare. Perché, senza membri sufficienti e senza la loro partecipazione, questo forum alla fine morirà. Scusa, se sembro scortese, ma è la realtà. Potresti fare qualcosa di limitato per i VIP, anche se non penso che gli script annullati dovrebbero essere venduti per soldi. L'annullamento viene eseguito per coloro che non possono pagare per il software o lo script con licenza. Comunque, quella vista varia da persona a persona. Ma se tutto in un forum, anche la pubblicazione o la richiesta di aiuto per il know-how, richiede un pagamento, penso che questo sia un modo molto sbagliato per attirare le persone.
Dopo aver passato un po' di tempo sul forum, sono d'accordo con te purtroppo.. Temo che lascerò il forum!

sometme paypay was hold on your order,please check it ,and reply you in ticket system

It's difficult to download resource with credits now, I want to gain credits via shaing some resources in future.

Very hard to download resource with credits.
How could i get credits by sharing resources?
I didn't get credits When i share some resources which are gained from other forum, but the resources are unique at this forum.

Back