hello i have problem with magento 2.3.4 with Inventory Modules installing

leobu Private First Class
Register Member
badge id 57 First Score badge id 27 First Resoruce badge id 42 First Referral
Oct 24, 2023
$0
Thank you for replay Mukesh my problem with inventory and after i'm downloading the inventory zip from github and i'm extract zip file and copy all folders Inventory modules to this path app/code/magento and i'm command php bin/magento setup:di:compile i get this error

-bash-4.2$ php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Compilation was started.
Repositories code generation... 1/7 [==>-----------------] 14% < 1 sec 84.5 MiB
Fatal error: Interface 'Magento\InventoryCatalogApi\Model\GetProductTypesBySkusInterface' not found in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/app/code/Magento/InventoryCatalog/Model/ResourceModel/GetProductTypesBySkus.php on line 17

Thank you for replay Mukesh my problem with inventory and after i'm downloading the inventory zip from github and i'm extract zip file and copy all folders Inventory modules to this path app/code/magento and i'm command php bin/magento setup:di:compile i get this error

-bash-4.2$ php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Compilation was started.
Repositories code generation... 1/7 [==>-----------------] 14% < 1 sec 84.5 MiB
Fatal error: Interface 'Magento\InventoryCatalogApi\Model\GetProductTypesBySkusInterface' not found in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/app/code/Magento/InventoryCatalog/Model/ResourceModel/GetProductTypesBySkus.php on line 17
it is code problem no your problem

Back