Hide My WP Ghost

Hide My WP Ghost 7.2.06 Nulled

No permission to download
work Master Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 15 1,000 Messages badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Oct 14, 2021
$1,115
work submitted a new resource:

Hide My WP Ghost - Hide My WP Ghost is a WordPress security plugin.

Hide My WP Ghost is a WordPress security plugin. It is one of the best security systems thanks to its hidden WordPress plugins.

The plugin adds filters and security layers to prevent scripting and SQL injection, brute force attacks, XML-RPC attacks, and more.

It modifies and hides common paths, plugin paths and themes, offering better protection against hacker bot attacks.

Note! No file or directory is physically changed. All changes are made by redirects. The plugin performs all...

Read more about this resource...

thanks to dear member @Zechariah updated Hide My WP Ghost with a new update entry:

V7.0.0.2nulled

* Update - Added the option to prioritize the loading of HMWP Ghost plugin for more compatibility with other plugins
* Update - Compatibility with LiteSpeed servers and last version of WordPress
* Update - Compatibility with FlyingPress by adding the hook for fp_file_path on critical CSS remove process
* Fixed - Remove the get_site_icon_url hook to avoid any issue on the login page with other themes
* Fixed - Compatibility with ShortPixel webp extention when Feed Security is enabled
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks to dear member @theresa updated Hide My WP Ghost with a new update entry:

changelog

* Update - Add the Whitelabel IP option in Security Level and allow the Whitelabel IP addresses to pass login recaptcha and hidden URLs
* Fixed - Allow self access to hidden paths to avoid cron errors on backup/migration plugins
* Fixed - White screen on iphone > safari when disable inspect element option is on

thanks to dear member @chavez updated Hide My WP Ghost with a new update entry:

changelog

* Update - Added the 2FA feature with both Code Scan and Email Code
* Update - Added the option to add random number for static files to avoid caching when users are logged to the website
* Fixed - Added the option to pass the 2FA and Brute Force protection when using the Safe URL
* Fixed - Tweaks redirect for default path wasn't saved correctly
* Fixed - Small Bugs

thanks to dear member @hargrave updated Hide My WP Ghost with a new update entry:

changelog

Compatibility with PHP 8.3 and WP 6.4.3
Update - Compatibility with Hostinger
Update - Compatibility with InstaWP
Update - Compatibility with Solid Security Plugin (ex iThemes Security)
Update - Added the option to block the API call by rest_route param
Update - Added new detectors in the option to block the Theme Detectors
Update - Security Check for valid WP paths
Fixed - Don't load shortcode recapcha for logged users
Fixed - Rewrite rules for the custom wp-login path on Cloud Panel and...

thanks to dear member @theresa updated Hide My WP Ghost with a new update entry:

changelog

Update - Added the option ot manage/cancel the plan on Hide My WP Cloud
Fixed - Custom login path issues on Nginx servers
Fixed - Issues when the rules are not added correctly in config file and need to be handled by HMWP
Fixed - Don't change the admin path when ajax path is not changed to avoid ajax errors

Back