How can i earn free credits?

why not to read credits rules and share your content to win free credits.?

I have already read the rules, however, I made the requirements in the rules, I have not any credits, and I am still in recruit class not in iron. I wonder these cases.

now I am iron member but i have not any credit.
I think you need to wait, participate, share resources, answer questions and be voted from other members in order to gain points. It looks like a gamification is in order to be able to download resources. As an IT, computer literate and open source advocate, grown in internet since 2000 I find this new and a bit frustrating because I came here in search just for a prestashop module 5MB because after 14 days trying to upgrade a damn old 1.6.1.7 prestashop to the newest version, because they have some weird things in the database. I could upgrade to the newest 1.6.X version but beyond that it's been a nighmare.

So to be able to download a 5MB module have to spend several days or pay for nulled software amazes me. I participate in another forum related to 3D and I have written several scrips for macos so other members that don't have command line knowledge be able to install big corp software and you can download terabytes via torrenting but is also true that the staff asks for donations which at least once a year do.

But looks like this is the way now. I would like to know how and why we have reach this situation but sure there is a good explanation. Looks like I have been too away from the web development nulled world.

I think you need to wait, participate, share resources, answer questions and be voted from other members in order to gain points. It looks like a gamification is in order to be able to download resources. As an IT, computer literate and open source advocate, grown in internet since 2000 I find this new and a bit frustrating because I came here in search just for a prestashop module 5MB because after 14 days trying to upgrade a damn old 1.6.1.7 prestashop to the newest version, because they have some weird things in the database. I could upgrade to the newest 1.6.X version but beyond that it's been a nighmare.

So to be able to download a 5MB module have to spend several days or pay for nulled software amazes me. I participate in another forum related to 3D and I have written several scrips for macos so other members that don't have command line knowledge be able to install big corp software and you can download terabytes via torrenting but is also true that the staff asks for donations which at least once a year do.

But looks like this is the way now. I would like to know how and why we have reach this situation but sure there is a good explanation. Looks like I have been too away from the web development nulled world.
If you are willing to share your content, you naturally have the right to download what you want. Of course, if you don't want to spend time, you can spend $5 to buy a download opportunity.

So I have to paid for the opportunity to download a nulled software that I am not sure even if it's going to fix my issue. I understand hosting and administrate a website cost money but as and old fashioned internet guy for me seems very weird to pay money for a patched/nulled/pirated software.

I have a lot of content, paid and not paid. But not related to open source online shops. My world it's around Sysadmin in open source system, networking, and network attached storage systems like TrueNAS and 3D stuff as hobby with lot of legit licenses even thou we have access to the no paid version.

We all can have different opinions, it's fine that this works for people it's just that I did not realize how big changes were made in the warez area. I remember how I lost my perpetual membership in megaupload. ;) And I use to pay for rapidshare when I needed things fast lol.

In my very case, in order to download a 5MB content have to wait 15 days, participate or pay 5$ ... weird!.

The Conscience of a Hacker
by
+++The Mentor+++

Last edited:
So I have to paid for the opportunity to download a nulled software that I am not sure even if it's going to fix my issue. I understand hosting and administrate a website cost money but as and old fashioned internet guy for me seems very weird to pay money for a patched/nulled/pirated software.

I have a lot of content, paid and not paid. But not related to open source online shops. My world it's around Sysadmin in open source system, networking, and network attached storage systems like TrueNAS and 3D stuff as hobby with lot of legit licenses even thou we have access to the no paid version.

We all can have different opinions, it's fine that this works for people it's just that I did not realize how big changes were made in the warez area. I remember how I lost my perpetual membership in megaupload. ;) And I use to pay for rapidshare when I needed things fast lol.

In my very case, in order to download a 5MB content have to wait 15 days, participate or pay 5$ ... weird!.

by
+++The Mentor+++

why not try to share your content to win credits ,it is right road

by
+++The Mentor+++

(y)

Share some resources, you will get credit if there's another user downloading your resources

Back