How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

l1admin689 Admin
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 61 500 Reaction Score badge id 14 500 Messages
May 31, 2020
$1,591
First of all, it's our honor to have you join us! It is recommended to spend time reading through the content.

We've been trying to work without a 'credit system' for a long time now. Unfortunately, it seems to lead to leeching without sharing with the community. Our hope was that members were 'better than that' – the majority proved us wrong .

Quickly understand the Member Group with a picture:
11202218_10.jpg

Note:
1. The usergroup will be changed to Bronze member outside the duration.
2. Due to forced active participation in forums , paid lines were not available most of the time.
3. Automatically upgrade the membership group for free , sometimes it takes 1 natural day with daily cron .

Quickly understand Credits with a picture:
11202218_12.jpg

Everyone expects to find what they want in the forum,so you need to know:
Attachment TypeRequire Member LevelFirst DownloadNext Download
Forum Message and Thread>= RegisteredDefault No Require Credits (1)Default No Require Credits (1)
Resources With Paid>= RegisteredPay to AuthorFree during License duration
Resources Without Paid>= Registered10 Credits (2)10 Credits (2)

How do new users earn credits?
Register member and iron member
1. Share the resources. If the resources are downloaded by other users, you can earn 1-8 credits (the default is 5 credits) each time.
2. Verify the resources, prove that the completed resources belong to all you purchased, and earn 1-5 credits each time. Submit image to verify purchase . It can be a PAYPAL payment log or another screenshot.private information can be hidden
3.High-quality plan you can earn 5-25 credits each time (downloads > 10)

Bronze member
1. Share the resources. If the resources are downloaded by other users, you can earn 1-8credits (the default is 6 credits) each time.
2. Verify the resources, prove that the completed resources belong to all you purchased, and earn 1-5 credits each time. Submit image to verify purchase . It can be a PAYPAL payment log or another screenshot.Sometimes we ask for specific,Private information can be hidden
3. High-quality plan you can earn 5-25credits each time (downloads > 10)
4. Rated and Rate
5. Share your referral link
6. Publish or update resources
7. Active Daily

Anyway, here's a list of how you earn credits and what we charge credits for:
Event / Member Level​
Registered​
Iron Member​
Bronze Member​
Silver Member​
Gold Member​
Platinum Member​
post Spam Content​
three chances​
three chances​
Getting a warning​
Getting a warning​
Getting a warning​
Getting a warning​
Content Charge Fee​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
Paid Resource​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Daily Activity / Day​
-​
-​
+1 / 3 days​
+1 / days​
+ (1-2) /days​
+ (1-3) / days​
Donate Fee​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
-10%​
Post Thread​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Post Message​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Add Resource​
Yes​
Yes​
+ 1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
Resource Update​
-​
Yes​
+1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
Resource Downloaded​
+ 5​
+ 5​
+ 5​
+ 5​
+ 5​
+ 5​
Resource Download​
-10​
-10​
-10​
-10​
-10​
-10​
Rate​
-​
-​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
Rated​
-​
-​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
Resource Sale​
-5%​
-5%​
-5%​
-5%​
-5%​
-5%​
Resource Rated​
-​
-​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
Resource Rating​
-​
-​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
Hight-Quality Content​
+ [5-25]​
+ [5-25]​
+ [5-25]​
+ [5-25]​
+ [5-25]​
+ [5-25]​
Verify Proof​
+[5-15]​
+[5-15]​
+[5-15]​
+[5-15]​
+[5-15]​
+[5-15]​
Referral Registered​
-​
-​
+1​
+1​
+1​
+1​
Downloadable Forum Attachment​
Yes​
Yes​
Default Free​
Default Free​
Default Free​
Default Free​
Permission​
+View Forum
+Submit Thread
+Submit Message
+Download Attach​
+Submit resource updating​

+Automatic Credit System​
more permission​
more permission​
more permission​
Auto Upgrade Condition​
Email activation​
>5 messages​
>5 Resources
>50 Reaction​
-​
-​
-​
Paid / Free Upgrade​
Free​
Free​
Free​
Paid​
Paid​
Paid​

(1) Require credits when the author uses the charge and donation functions.
(2) Multiple downloads for WordPress, Joomla,scripts,web template,xenforo,shopify etc.

There is no limit to community thread attachments, , You can download it after you registerand .Resource content does not require credits for each download,but you need to keep 10 credits in your account to get started!The Credits idea behind the credits is not to create a way of revenue for us, just hope the forum was always online! Basically the idea is to force active participation in the forums and reduce the leeching seen by many members.

No matter where the content is submitted, Nullpro will null it.If the content does not exist in the community!

How does a community foundation make money?
Community foundations offer many types of programs, including Ads ( now 0), User purchase credits,User donation,Hand fee when users buy other people's Resource.
All the above income is counted as the foundation.Foundations will be used to pay for more new resource. It's not just talk, we've been doing.
fund log record in here : https://www.nullpro.net/threads/receipts-and-expenditures-in-community.4234/
To maintain account security, currently only managers are visible.

Break-even is a Basic Work of Sustained Development of Our Community!

Where is this community different from others ?
There is no need to say emotional words. Community team members spend time testing or nulling large of content. so NullPro Member can use All easily.
1.All income from the forum belongs to the community foundation. Including Ads ,User purchase credits ,User donation,Hand fee when users buy other people's Resource etc,Other community is make money for the management with the above method.
2.The community foundation will purchase a large number of paid resources and share them.
3.There is no mandatory membership system,Users can share their useful content, get credits and download the content they want at any time,Of course, you can't copy other people's content.
4.Currently, there are 7 managers in the community
you can click buy a coffee link If you think their testing or nulling work is well done, Testing or nulling takes a lot of time, thank you to the Moderating members for their efforts again.
@jessy manage Xenforo,and develop xenforo plugin and Np Theme
@newimage manage script,whmcs,Magento etc,first Nulled Master In NP
@hellobut Manage Forum Fund and Third party payment platform
@anne Manage and reply Ticket question,Second Nulled Master In Np
@l1admin689 Develop Proxy Manage system with better speed for global online
Trainee
@richard manage wordpress etc
@anne51 manage Joomla etc
5.Financial data that does not contain any sensitive information will be displayed in the public area

Submit Resource Notice: https://www.nullpro.net/threads/submit-resource-notice.18877/
and some details can't to submit ,please read rules : https://www.nullpro.net/threads/community-rules.12/
Advanced Editor Using Tutorial : https://www.nullpro.net/threads/advanced-editor-using-tutorial.4235/
Hot issues you need to know about the community! https://www.nullpro.net/threads/hot-issues-you-need-to-know-about-the-community.4656/
This is a tip on how to make money by publishing resources? https://www.nullpro.net/threads/this-is-a-tip-on-how-to-make-money-by-publishing-resources.4812/

Last edited:
Hello, I come from an old forum where it was simpler to earn credits.

I have modules to share, but I have already shared 10 modules and I still have $ 6 in credit.

I shared 10 modules and I don't have the credit to download 1 module.

As it is, it does not encourage members to share modules and themes.

My opinion is:
You need to create a better method of generating credit.

I don't see a search engine on the forum so I can't search to see if the resource has been shared so I can share the resources I downloaded from xenforo.com onto the forum. I hope the admin takes this into consideration.

Thanks you!
when you submit same resources or old version resources ,we will remove it ,you can submit only in forum for everyone not credits

Hello. I don't really understand how credit accrual works. I added 1 resource and I was credited with 4 credits, then I added 3 resources and I was credited with 2 credits... I don't really understand the logic of earning credits, as I see that credits are added, and then immediately written off...
random credits rules

Hi there.

I registered back in early 2021 on this forum and posted some resources and I see meanwhile I even got some likes.

I wanted to upload something more today but it sounds like I can't submit any thread anywhere which is kinda strange because my account level should allow me to do so.

Any help from Admins?

Hi there.

I registered back in early 2021 on this forum and posted some resources and I see meanwhile I even got some likes.

I wanted to upload something more today but it sounds like I can't submit any thread anywhere which is kinda strange because my account level should allow me to do so.

Any help from Admins?
We checked your published outdate content again and found no errors,you can submit content in forum for everyone! and no restrictions

Hello, I come from an old forum where it was simpler to earn credits.

I have modules to share, but I have already shared 10 modules and I still have $ 6 in credit.

I shared 10 modules and I don't have the credit to download 1 module.

As it is, it does not encourage members to share modules and themes.

My opinion is:
You need to create a better method of generating credit.
We checked your published old version content again and found no errors,you can submit them in forum for everyone! and no restrictions,no credit

i posted 2 new request topic yesterday and it removed.. i think for "spam" :cautious::cautious:

I know having rules is good, but there are a lot of rules here for credits, exaggerated.

i only have and need content for magento2 things, so, its very dificult make discussion if the moderators think all i post are "spam".

Back