How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

I am new and I don't understand the picture. What is resources vs forum attachment. How to tell what is what? We then have to post 5 messages to next tier? Then we have to share 5 files? It seems difficult to have to share 5 files before you can download anything?

First It's our honor for you joining us!
we tried to work without a 'credit system' for a long time now. unfortunately it seems to lead to leeching without sharing with the community. our hope was that members are 'better than that' - the majority proofed us wrong :(.
Quick understanding Member Group through a picture:
11202218_10.jpg

Quick understanding Credits through a picture:
11202218_12.jpg

Everyone expects to find what they want in the forum,so need to know:
Attachment TypeRequire Member LevelFirst DownloadNext Download
Forum Message and Thread>= RegisteredDefault No Require Credits (1)Default No Require Credits (1)
Resources With Paid>= RegisteredPaid PriceFree during License duration
Resources Without Paid>= Registered10 Credits10 Credits

summary:
Default Resource was only require 10 credits every time,you can download it with credits by sharing content or paid .
Paid Resource was not require credits, Author will not to earn credits ,but author can earn really money with paypal,when some one was download it .
Forum thread and message Attachment only require member group level higher than Iron Member

more detail about cost of download content https://www.nullpro.net/threads/cost-of-download-content.5777/

anyway, below a list of how you earn credits and what we charge credits for:
Event / Member Level​
Registered​
Iron Member​
Bronze Member​
Silver Member​
Gold Member​
Platinum Member​
post Spam Content​
banned​
banned​
Getting a warning​
Getting a warning​
Getting a warning​
Getting a warning​
Content Charge Fee​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Daily Activity / Every Day​
0​
0​
0​
+1​
+ Random(1-2)​
+ Random(1-3)​
Each Other Donate​
-Tax 1%​
-Tax 1%​
-Tax 1%​
-Tax 1%​
-Tax 1%​
-Tax 1%​
Post Thread​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Post Message​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Add Resource​
-​
-​
+ 1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
Resource Update​
-​
-​
+1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
+ 1​
Resource Downloaded​
+ 3​
+ 3​
+ 3​
+ 3​
+ 3​
+ 3​
Resource Download​
-10​
-10​
-10​
-10​
-10​
-10​
Rate​
-​
-​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
Rated​
-​
-​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
+1/6​
Resource Sale​
-8%​
-8%​
-8%​
-8%​
-8%​
-8%​
Resource Rated​
-​
-​
+1/5​
+1/5​
+1/5​
+1/5​
Resource Rating​
-​
-​
+1/5​
+1/5​
+1/5​
+1/5​
Hight-Quality Content​
+ Random(5-15)​
+ Random(5-15)​
+Random(5-15)​
+Random(5-15)​
+Random(5-15)​
+Random(5-15)​
Referral Registered​
-​
-​
+1​
+1​
+1​
+1​
Downloadable Forum Attachment​
No​
No​
Default Free​
Default Free​
Default Free​
Default Free​
Permission​
+View Forum
+Submit Thread
+Submit Message
+Download Attachment​
+Submit Content without Approval
+Submit Resources​

+Automatic Credit System​
more permission​
more permission​
more permission​
Auto Upgrade Condition​
Complete activation​
>5 messages​
>5 Resources
>50 Reaction​
-​
-​
-​
Paid / Free Upgrade​
Free​
Free​
Free​
Paid​
Paid​
Paid​

1) The conversation event will not cost credits. If someone posts ads to harass you, please click to report!

short description of credits:
1.Any getting credits by cheating will not succeed and banned account !
2.This is the reason why a lot of content has been deleted! Don't try to publish content with Obsolete version !
3. For new member,Credits system is automatic system When you are a Bronze member.

If you post content to Forum, any registered member can download it, no credit is required, earn Credits when people like and reply you,we are Encourage users post content and resources to earn credits and help the community grow

you will also be charged for things like removing likes/ ratings etc. by removing the applied credits + penalty credits (example: you voted in a poll and received 1 credit, later you delete your vote you lose 2 credits). that applies to pretty much any action where you can reverse your action! with other words, think about your actions before you apply them!

the idea behind the credits is not to create a way of revenue for us, just hope the forum was always online! basically the idea is to force active participation in the forums and reduce the leeching seen by many members after having 15 posts accomplished. call it (i know its old) 'sharing is caring'. nullpro is not a 'we provide and you get what you need' platform!

the way to 'circumvent' the credits for downloads will be to become a https://www.nullpro.net/account/upgrades (which will cost you money!) https://www.nullpro.net/dbtech-credits/currency/credits.1/.other way to submit content in resources, just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to moderating on request. some adjustment was made to the VIP level downloads per day as well. restricting your daily maximum downloads a little more than they used to be. however, we added some extra benefits at each level to increase the VIP value. they will mainly be useful for members that plan to become an active part of the forum.

Why is it so difficult to get credits?
When the content you publish is not the following:
1.Obsolete Version
2.copy and paste from other content website.
3.include Virus Trojan, or backdoor ,backlink,spam etc.
4.The version number described is inconsistent with the actual content.
Then you will find it is very easy to get credits! You can't treat anyone as a fool.Any getting credits by cheating will not succeed!

if you just want to content what you need you have the options to pay and ignore options offered or simply look somewhere else for the files you need :).

How does a community foundation make money?
Community foundations offer numerous types of programs, including Ads ( now it is 0),User purchase points,User donation,Hand fee when users buy other people's Resources.
All the above income is counted as the foundation,Foundations will be used to pay for purchases more resources.

break-even is a Basic Work of Sustained Development of Our community!

buy log record in here : https://www.nullpro.net/threads/receipts-and-expenditures-in-community.4234/

Where this community is different from other ?
1.All income from the forum belongs to the community foundation. Including Ads ,User purchase points,User donation,Hand fee when users buy other people's Resources etc,Other community is make money for the management with above method.
2.The community foundation will purchase a large number of paid resources and share them.
3.There is no mandatory membership system,Users can share their useful content, get credits and download the content they want at any time,Of course, you can't copy other people's content.
4.At present, there are 6 managers in the community
5.Financial data content that does not contain any sensitive information will be displayed in the public area

and some details can't to submit ,please read rules :https://www.nullpro.net/threads/community-rules.12/
Advanced Editor Using Tutorial https://www.nullpro.net/threads/advanced-editor-using-tutorial.4235/
Hot issues you need to know about the community! https://www.nullpro.net/threads/hot-issues-you-need-to-know-about-the-community.4656/
This is a tip on how to make money by publishing resources? https://www.nullpro.net/threads/this-is-a-tip-on-how-to-make-money-by-publishing-resources.4812/
Great

I am new and I don't understand the picture. What is resources vs forum attachment. How to tell what is what? We then have to post 5 messages to next tier? Then we have to share 5 files? It seems difficult to have to share 5 files before you can download anything?
1. If attach was in discussion and thread message ,it is forum attachment,default was free . But users can use the charging function to sell it.
2.If the content was from *** *.** */resources/ ,it was resource content.
3. You can get 1-8 credits each time,when users download something that was uploaded by you.You can use credits to download what you want.

This is confusing because I am not becoming iron member even though I have 5 messages.
It is completed automatically, usually within one working day.That doesn't mean you will automatically upgrade immediately after you send five messages.

Hello, I come from an old forum where it was simpler to earn credits.

I have modules to share, but I have already shared 10 modules and I still have $ 6 in credit.

I shared 10 modules and I don't have the credit to download 1 module.

As it is, it does not encourage members to share modules and themes.

My opinion is:
You need to create a better method of generating credit.
I completely agree, the whole system is so confusing and requires a ton of resource sharing for zero guarantee of even getting one credit. The resources that actually have a chance to earn something have many members competing to post the latest update.... then you contact an admin via ticket to buy bronze and they just tell you to fuck off. Like what?

I completely agree, the whole system is so confusing and requires a ton of resource sharing for zero guarantee of even getting one credit. The resources that actually have a chance to earn something have many members competing to post the latest update.... then you contact an admin via ticket to buy bronze and they just tell you to fuck off. Like what?
1. @pedro.henrique.m copy and paste other's content .If @pedro.henrique.m are happy to share the content you purchased, we will happy to display it in public very much. but any resource was in his account,10 resouces = 0 resources.

2.We are just a platform, and you can get random 1-8 credits everytime. when your content was downloaded, so need to publish own content, no copy
3.bronze member was free auto upgrade for everyone,so we removed all member group upgrading fee,The user group has been unable to purchase. only upgrade way after publishing your own purchased content

3.bronze member was free auto upgrade for everyone,so we removed all member group upgrading fee,The user group has been unable to purchase. only upgrade way after publishing your own purchased content
Well, see, if someone just said that when I contacted about upgrading, then that would be fine. But what I got was a rude response "This is not a wishing bottle. " from an admin instead of explaining it and taking responsibility for having outdated guide on the credit system. Clearly this is outdated....

Attachments
  • oF8eVOKdHo.jpg
    oF8eVOKdHo.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
Well, see, if someone just said that when I contacted about upgrading, then that would be fine. But what I got was a rude response "This is not a wishing bottle. " from an admin instead of explaining it and taking responsibility for having outdated guide on the credit system. Clearly this is outdated....
update new Mind Idea image for this problem. All paid member groups are currently unavailable

Back