• Thread starter Tremblay Quinn (3da5)
  • Start date
A
Anonymous Guest
picture caption:
11202218_12.jpg

Everyone expects to find what they want on the forum,so you need to know:
Require Member LevelFirst DownloadNext Download
Forum Thread>= Iron MemberNo Require Credits (1)No Require Credits (1)
Forum Message>= Iron MemberNo Require Credits (1)No Require Credits (1)
Resources With Paid>= RegisteredPaid Price (2) Free in duration
Resources With Free>= Registered (3) 10 credits(3) 10credits

The Member Group will automatically upgrade. When you share useful content !
notes:
(1) By default, any iorn member may download Forum Attachment. No credit is required.
(2) Paid Resources :You need to pay an amount to the author ,keep 10 credits in your account ,credits do not require and cost,but you need your account to have 10 credits to start downloading.
3) some catalog have ignoring credits rules,keep 10 credits in your account ,credits do not require and cost.
The possibility of charging:
Magento no special rules
prestashop no special rules
whmcs no special rules
script 1/25
Default 1/30

The download license has a duration, which is set by the seller and will be displayed before purchase.
1637153877864.png

3)when autor submit charge content ,you need to pay credits to view the content.
123.jpg
4)Content restricted by author .Your account must meet the corresponding conditions before you can see specific content
000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone expects to find what they want in the forum,so need to know:
Require Member LevelFirst DownloadNext Download
Forum Thead>= Iron MemberNo Require Credits (1)No Require Credits (1)
Forum Message>= Iron MemberNo Require Credits (1)No Require Credits (1)
Resources With Paid>= RegisteredPaid Price +10 Credists (2) 10 Credits (3)
Resources WithOut Paid>= Registered 10 Credits 10 Credits

Member Group Will auto Free upgrade. when you are share usefull content !
notes:
(1) By default any registered member can download Forum Attachment, no credit is required.
(2) Paid Resources :you need paid amount + 10 credits,you can download it with 10 credits when seller was uploaded new
The download license has a duration, which is set by the seller and will be displayed before purchase
1637153877864.png

3)when autor submit charge content ,you need to cost credits to view content.
View attachment 13497
4)Content restricted by author
View attachment 13498

Your account must meet the corresponding conditions before you can see specific content
There are a lot of errors in this forum, for example when I answer this, the pictures are not included.

If I pay credits to download a resource once, do I need to pay again when the resource is updated?

I don't understand this...just came to download a template xD where do I pay?

I don't understand this...just came to download a template xD where do I pay?
I am reading forum rules and explanations and visiting page to understand the system here.
What you are looking is attached to a forum post it seems to be free to download. However, I assume that what you are looking for is put into resources since you could not download it and asking here.
If The template is in resources and a paid resource than you have to pay real money for it.
If the template is in resources but not a paid resource than you have to have 10 credits to download it.
New members have 0 credits. You can gain credits by contributing to forum by threads, posts, contents etc. But getting a 10 credits by contributing to forum seems to be a little bit hard.
if you are in a hurry you can buy credits clicking "Get Credits" in the menu.
If you share the link of the template you want I can tell which one you need.

Back