No permission to download
after installation how ca i get import a demo

No Skins Found​

You can import demo content by following the documentation on:

Last edited:
at first i installed opencart V3.0.2.0

Journal installation:
1. i installed 3.2.0-rc.96 (no problem)
2. /extensions/modifications/ (click on refresh button)
3. /extensions/extensions/Themes/ (activate Journal Theme ) (inclued is ThemeForest User: nullpro and Purchase Code: nullpro)
and activat the Theme /System/settings/your store/theme (from default store to journal store)
4. download the demosql.rar (thanks to l1admin689)
5. unrar the demosql.rar and and unzip e.g Demo1_2022-02-18.zip (file Demo1_2022-02-18.sql)
6. /Journal/system/import/export/import (import the file Demo1_2022-02-18.sql, take few secounds)

result same:
No Skins Found

iam nt sure if i have to install that too

btw /extensions/extensions/Themes/ (edit Journal theme)
if i press the button "i" i get that information:

"unexpected token ´<`, "
--- <style>
---"....is not valid JSON

update:

i dont know why but it works now!
Problem solved!!!

Last edited:
6.you need to import demo sql after active theme with phpmyadmin to your database.but first you need to backup it
then you can find your opencart was same with demo.by the way 3.0.2 was request php 7.3
7. license information need not to change any thing .you can easy to manage theme ,nulled patch was fixed no license not to manage theme issue only

Last edited:
for your issue
2024-03-07_163002.jpg
because we removed callback url ,and make sure it is not return your website information to developer.This is not an error or issue,because No need to change any information here

6.you need to import demo sql after active theme with phpmyadmin to your databse.but first you need to backup it
then you can find your opencart was same with demo.by the way 3.0.2 was request php 7.3
7. license information need not to change any thing .you can easy to manage theme ,nulled patch was fixed no license not to manage theme issue only
to point 6., how can i do that? and yes i use php7.3
to point 7., sounds good :)

i have cpanel, i only import the demo sql over the admin panel from opencart journal themplate point 6 (/Journal/system/import/export/import )
but i dont understand how i can activate it in phpmyadmin

Attachments
  • oclt.jpg
    oclt.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Worked with this theme for over a decade, in opencart 1.5 at first.
Thought that with oc 2+ and ofcourse journal theme v3 the things will be greater, but I was wrong.
It's a fully buggie them, with hundreds of hours spend for debugging and trying to optimize speed.
It's an extensions and upgrading, non friendly theme, meaning that if you try to upgrade oc, the theme itself or add other extensions you are getting into new nightmares.
Thanks for information.

Great theme :)
But unable to download
Anyone please help me to download this theme
Its showing:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You need to like resource in its overview in order to download it. How to fix it?

Back