Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form 1.2.4 Not Nulled

No permission to download
You must to download it before you say it doesn't work
I downloaded it from another site, saw the name of your site in the license file, and registered here because you know the solution better because you are the one who made it nulled.

I am having problems installing this addon. After installing, I don't get any view of the website, nothing but a blank screen. I followed the instructions, removed and install it about 5 times. Not sure what the problem is but need help figuring this out. Any help would be most appreciated.

I am having problems installing this addon. After installing, I don't get any view of the website, nothing but a blank screen. I followed the instructions, removed and install it about 5 times. Not sure what the problem is but need help figuring this out. Any help would be most appreciated.
Okay, I got it to work. It was in the /etc/host file which was being redirected to an unknown website.

After installing the nulled addon plugin for Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form and activating it. I get invalid password found. Can I be supplied another pass code to activate the plugin.

thanks to dear member @chavez updated Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form with a new update entry:

Dec 18th, 2023

New Feature

WHMCS V8.9 support
Please note that the new "PayPal Payments" and "PayPal Card Payments" gateways are not currently supported until one of the upcoming major updates
Choose domain configuration elements and impose a custom order in which they will be displayed - case #1207

Improvement

Added option to ensure that products and product groups marked as 'Hidden' in WHMCS are not visible in the browser's developer tools - case #1533

Bug Fix

Resolved issue with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back