Magento Enterprise Edition For Testing Program

• Thread starter Sawayn Calista (9582)
  • Start date
smfh so even after buying credits and bronze member i can't even download the 2.3 version. smfh this is rigged

smfh so even after buying credits and bronze member i can't even download the 2.3 version. smfh this is rigged
i can see your download log ,it is include 2.3.4 version ,if you need ,we will upload new version without elastticsearch services M2 like 2.3.5 2.3.6

i can see your download log ,it is include 2.3.4 version ,if you need ,we will upload new version without elastticsearch services M2 like 2.3.5 2.3.6
i ended up having to purchase 20 credits because after i purchased the first 10 credits i downloaded the first link thinking it would give me an option to choose between which version to download, i was wrong. and then someone said to click history to view other options/versions to download, but of course i needed 10 more credits in order to do so, so i bought 10 credits and downloaded 2.3 version, this was so stupid because i also purchased the bronze membership because it said i could get forum downloads, that was a lie.. i have the version i need now so i can test. but the way u guys have this site designed is purely stupid and misinforming and that's why people don't use this as much as you would like..... you need to reformat this entire board and re think your entire approach to the community at large..... i should not of had to purchase so many credits and membership option just to get something i clearly asked for help with but whatever... i feel like i should be owed back some money but whatever at this point

Hi Everyone,

I have all the Magento EE version till 2.3.5 but not sure how can I share with this community. Because I don't have permissions to share any resources.

Could you guys can help me with this?

Hi Everyone,

I have all the Magento EE version till 2.3.5 but not sure how can I share with this community. Because I don't have permissions to share any resources.

Could you guys can help me with this?
Don't say no permission ,just don't want to share.everyone have permissions to submit message and resources when you are finished register

Don't say no permission ,just don't want to share.everyone have permissions to submit message and resources when you are finished register
Sorry my bad, I couldn't find the upload option. May be this UI is bit different than other forums which I am used to.

I have now shared a new and latest plugin from MIrasvit for test and it worked fine. And back to Magento EE zip size is 256MB, do you know what is the max attachment size? Because I read on the rule that I should not link external link for attachments.

Sorry my bad, I couldn't find the upload option. May be this UI is bit different than other forums which I am used to.

I have now shared a new and latest plugin from MIrasvit for test and it worked fine. And back to Magento EE zip size is 256MB, do you know what is the max attachment size? Because I read on the rule that I should not link external link for attachments.
Maximum attachment size was changed from 50MB to 100MB,now you can upload max 100MB single file attachment
it will meet most of the needs,If you have a larger file for sharing, please upload it through a third-party network disk, or Subsection compression it.
third-party network disk:
mega.nz
mirrored.to
google drive

Does anyone has Magneto EE 2.3.7? If yes please share it asap. Thanks in adavance!

Back