Mosaic - Tailwind CSS Admin Dashboard Template

Mosaic - Tailwind CSS Admin Dashboard Template 7 June 2023

No permission to download
work Master Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 15 1,000 Messages badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Oct 14, 2021
$1,016
thanks to dear member @work submitted a new resource:

Mosaic - Tailwind CSS Admin Dashboard Template - Mosaic is a powerful admin dashboard template built with Tailwind CSS.

View attachment 49189
Mosaic is a powerful admin dashboard template built with Tailwind CSS. It features hundreds of pre-built layouts and sections and is coded in HTML, React, and Vue. Mosaic comes with dozens of functional designs to help you get started quickly. With a wide range of beautiful styles and a full-screen layout, it’s a perfect fit for admin dashboards, eCommerce, marketplaces, FinTech, and SaaS companies to use as a...

Read more about this resource...

thanks to dear member @richard updated Mosaic - Tailwind CSS Admin Dashboard Template with a new update entry:

changelog

HTML Template
The HTML template is shipped with a pre-compiled CSS file. You can use the Tailwind CLI tool if you need to make changes to the template, and need to re-compile the the CSS. Key dependencies
  • Tailwind CSS 3
  • Alpine.js 3
  • Chart.js 4
  • Flatpickr 4
React Template
Basic project built with React + Vite. Key dependencies

• React 18
  • React Router 6
  • Tailwind CSS 3...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, the Laravel Template Mosaic is the PRO and includes Laravel and is in dark mode, and if I pay the $5 by paypal I have the 10 credits and I can download it today, thanks

Last edited:
Back