Ol Testimonials Pro - Testimonials Joomla Module

Ol Testimonials Pro - Testimonials Joomla Module 1.0.27

No permission to download
hargrave First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 17 5,000 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages
Sep 11, 2021
$3,077
thanks to dear member @hargrave submitted a new resource:

Ol Testimonials Pro - Testimonials Joomla Module - Get your website up and running with Testimonials

Testimonials Responsive Module for joomla 4 and joomla 3.​

It is designed to showcase testimonials in a slideshow. in this module are included 20 awesome styles. The free version has only one style and rating stars is not available.

Show image, title, text, author's info and rating stars.

Testimonials slider Settings

• Sliding Time
  • Auto play (Yes/No)
  • Show arrows (Yes/No)
  • Arrows style (top/bottom/center)
  • Item distance
  • Font awesome (Yes/No)...

Read more about this resource...

Installed On Joomla 4.4.3, opening mod. I get this error: Module XML data not available
Any Ideas?
Aloha,
Psycho

Installed On Joomla 4.4.3, opening mod. I get this error: Module XML data not available
Any Ideas?
Aloha,
Psycho
Tested for u,can you give me more error detail .now tested result in here ,Unable to display your issue once more.maybe you need to reinstall it,sometime member was touch issue when they was upload package but miss some files in hosting.

2024-03-08_164123.jpg

2024-03-08_164219.jpg

2024-03-08_164243.jpg

2024-03-08_164259.jpg

Thanks for the quick response, I will try your way tomorrow and let you know if it works. This will be the first time I have had to install this way on a production server, but have done it on a portable server.

Aloha,
Psycho

Back