Payment method - Global Pay - ERROR REPORT

noweb Recruit
Iron Member
Mar 18, 2022
$0
The payment method of alipay is not enabled for this merchant. Please check it and let the merchant know if needed.
The payment method of wechatpay is not enabled for this merchant. Please check it and let the merchant know if needed.
The payment method is not enabled for this merchant. Please check it and let the merchant know if needed.

Sorry , too many cheater in some country, so we don't open it . It is recommended to get credits by publishing content

I don't know what you mean by some country. It sounds very unpleasant.I'm from China, and I really hope to become a paid member. I have tried many channels, including Paypal, Alipay, WeChat payment, credit card, etc., but they are all unsuccessful.As a website manager, you should check the availability of payment channels in time, otherwise it will be extremely unfriendly to members!

please full reading content: From this membership group, you are officially become one member of NP!

sorry ,we have not good idear for you.please try other method or submit your content to earn

Back