Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS

Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS 3.8.0 Nulled

No permission to download
thanks to dear member @newimage updated Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS with a new update entry:

V3.4.1

because from this version ,mg team use new method for curl get license checking informaiton.

PHP:
 private function callServer($url, $data)
    {
        $ch = curl_init();
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url . $this->verifyPath);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 15);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
        $response = curl_exec($ch);
        $httpCode =...

Read the rest of this update entry...

File "Bootstrap.php" missing and activation not working :(
PHP Fatal error: WHMCS\\Utility\\SafeInclude::main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/modules/servers/proxmoxVPS/vendor/core/Bootstrap.php'
WHMCS v8.3.1and 8.4.1

Help me pls

Last edited:
File "Bootstrap.php" missing and activation not working :(
PHP Fatal error: WHMCS\\Utility\\SafeInclude::main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/modules/servers/proxmoxVPS/vendor/core/Bootstrap.php'
WHMCS v8.3.1and 8.4.1

Help me pls
it is default error ,no people change this files ,so please try to change php version.

I downloaded and installed the new version 3.5.0.
I can't configure the module in the product, I get an error: "Connection not possible. Please report your server IP to [email protected]"

WHMCS v8.4.1

pls help me

Last edited:
I've spent 20 coins to download this resource (2x try). When pressed the download button, it returns "404 Not Found"...

Not working for me says that i need to setup proxmox vps server first and i dont have any proxmox vps , i got only proxmox ve vps

Attachments
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Not working for me says that i need to setup proxmox vps server first and i dont have any proxmox vps , i got only proxmox ve vps
you need to setup server with proxmox ve vps,if you have not ,can;t use it .

I paid for 3.2.0, but it obviously does not work, despite a respected installation. How to do?

3.2 version is normal test in localhost vmware.any question please provide full error detail

change Server Group to proxmox server group(require include proxmox server)

Attachments
  • 04202206_04.png
    04202206_04.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 04202206_05.png
    04202206_05.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
@newimage Hi,

The installation of the WHMCS was successful, only ModuleGarden does not recognize the IP address of my server (probably because of the license server). Several forums are already talking about it and it is difficult to bypass the license server. My question is how to do it? Only the WHMCS administration authorizes the use of the module (and still...) but not the client who sees an error displayed.

Installed version that used to work:

3.2.0 Happy VersionFeb 16, 2022

Kiss

@newimage Hi,

The installation of the WHMCS was successful, only ModuleGarden does not recognize the IP address of my server (probably because of the license server). Several forums are already talking about it and it is difficult to bypass the license server. My question is how to do it? Only the WHMCS administration authorizes the use of the module (and still...) but not the client who sees an error displayed.

Installed version that used to work:

3.2.0 Happy VersionFeb 16, 2022

Kiss
3.2.0 version can auto create localhost license . no find any question so please check:
1.edit hosts for disable moduleGarden connect network.
127.0.0.1 modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 *.modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 licensing.modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 www.modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 zeus.licensing.modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 ares.licensing.modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 hades.licensing.modulesgarden.com

2.with phpmyadmin or other run sql to display localkey information.
SQL:
SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'proxmox_vps_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC
04202207_05.png

if created_at time or updated_at time wasnot installing time.removed this record.
3.backend enter manage any server ,see this place ,it will create new localkey for you
4.i test success images for you .

backend

04202207_06.png

04202207_07.png
04202207_08.png
04202207_09.png

Last edited by a moderator:
3.2.0 version can auto create localhost license . no find any question so please check:
1.edit hosts for disable moduleGarden connect network.

2.with phpmyadmin or other run sql to display localkey information.
SQL:
SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'proxmox_vps_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC
View attachment 17661

if created_at time or updated_at time wasnot installing time.removed this record.
3.backend enter manage any server ,see this place ,it will create new localkey for you
4.i test success images for you .

backend

View attachment 17662

View attachment 17663
View attachment 17664
View attachment 17665
Hi,

I did the operations, but I can't find the table indicated in phpMyAdmin, but I can see the tables corresponding to the modules.

On the other hand, I managed to change the "etc/hosts" file by adding the indicated lines.

I indicated earlier the package I downloaded.

SQL:

Does not result in anything in my pma. Can you send me the correct archive?

Hi,

I did the operations, but I can't find the table indicated in phpMyAdmin, but I can see the tables corresponding to the modules.

On the other hand, I managed to change the "etc/hosts" file by adding the indicated lines.

I indicated earlier the package I downloaded.

SQL:

Does not result in anything in my pma. Can you send me the correct archive?

Back