question about magefan blog

theone415 Private E2
Bronze Member
badge id 57 First Score badge id 1 1 Year of Membership
Jan 19, 2022
$10
in my recent test sites of magento 2.3 the themes i chose to used came with magefan blog however i can never enable the extension due to not having an activation code. doesn't it defeat the purpose of having a theme thats supposed to have a working blog included only to find out it needs to be activated. i really need a blog feature to test out but nothing seems to be working.

i understand they have a free plugin, but in configuration settings it cannot be enabled without activation

i understand they have a free plugin, but in configuration settings it cannot be enabled without activation
it is too easy ,please tell me what 's your version about blog,upload it in here ,i will close active with online method

github version have not it ,please upload it in here.

try to editor
app\code\Magefan\Blog\etc\adminhtml\system.xml

removed code
HTML:
 <field id="key" translate="label" type="text" sortOrder="1000" showInDefault="1" showInWebsite="0" showInStore="0">
                    <label>Product Key</label>
                    <frontend_model>Magefan\Community\Block\Adminhtml\System\Config\Form\ProductKeyField</frontend_model>
                </field>

no find any curl data for active method

try to editor

removed code
HTML:
 <field id="key" translate="label" type="text" sortOrder="1000" showInDefault="1" showInWebsite="0" showInStore="0">
                    <label>Product Key</label>
                    <frontend_model>Magefan\Community\Block\Adminhtml\System\Config\Form\ProductKeyField</frontend_model>
                </field>

no find any curl data for active method
still does not work "Product Key is empty or invalid. The extension has been automatically disabled."

still does not work "Product Key is empty or invalid. The extension has been automatically disabled."
you can ;t see my words? please Compress yours and upload in here.we can;t download 2.9.5 have this error version.

the blog automatically disables by itself without product key. it came in a theme package but i have no working blog :(

or better yet if anyone can provide me a fully nulled version of magefan blog i would appreciate it because i really need a blog for my site and cant get anything to work

or better yet if anyone can provide me a fully nulled version of magefan blog i would appreciate it because i really need a blog for my site and cant get anything to work
Your upload link is invalid