question about magefan blog

it is not for free version checking ,paid version just require it .please replace files.

Attachments
  • Community.zip
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
it is not for free version checking ,paid version just require it .please replace files.
i dont understand what you said. but i replaced those files on test site and after store configuration save, the product is automatically disabled because it needs a valid key. so how can i bypass this so i can have a working blog?

i dont understand what you said. but i replaced those files on test site and after store configuration save, the product is automatically disabled because it needs a valid key. so how can i bypass this so i can have a working blog?
test with M2.3.6 ,NO FIND problem,please download lastest package now and replace all file , then run php bin/magento setup:upgrade ,clear var folder.

after 10 min ,try again .cache and network gateway it need time to refresh

not workng. post files here of latest update
I don't think it's a patch problem
please follow :

1.removed app\code\Magefan\Community folder.
2.reipload community folder
3.run
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
if you open compile please run
php bin/magento setup:di:compile

or removed
generated/code folder
and then clear var folder

if you have set session with db or redis ,please restart redis or clear session from database.

been busy working on another issue im having with an extension in magento 2, i havent had time to work on this yet

Probably you are running php 7.4. Please switch temporary for activation this blog to php 7.3/7.2. I suppose, you are at cPanel user account. after activation, switch back to php 7.4

in my recent test sites of magento 2.3 the themes i chose to used came with magefan blog however i can never enable the extension due to not having an activation code. doesn't it defeat the purpose of having a theme thats supposed to have a working blog included only to find out it needs to be activated. i really need a blog feature to test out but nothing seems to be working.
Probably you are running php 7.4. Please switch temporary for activation this blog to php 7.3/7.2. I suppose, you are at cPanel user account. after activation, switch back to php 7.4