Question On Credits?

AFW Private First Class
Iron Member
Feb 4, 2022
$0
When you post resources do you get credits I have read the credit rules but just confused having hard time figuring out do you get credits for uploading resources. If so I have not got my credits for my 2 resources I uploaded. I want to keep uploading but don't know if I obtain credits for this and if I do I don't wanna upload all of them and not get my credits afterwards.

When you post resources do you get credits I have read the credit rules but just confused having hard time figuring out do you get credits for uploading resources. If so I have not got my credits for my 2 resources I uploaded. I want to keep uploading but don't know if I obtain credits for this and if I do I don't wanna upload all of them and not get my credits afterwards.
please read credits rules ,now you can't get credits by auto system.Please publish useful content to help others, and your user group will be automatically upgraded to bronze meber,and then credits system will work normal

please read credits rules ,now you can't get credits by auto system.Please publish useful content to help others, and your user group will be automatically upgraded to bronze meber,and then credits system will work normal
Thank you that helps alittle bit aprecaite the help.

I have referred people to the site. do you get credits for this? If so how much do you get I will share my link as much as I can to get members on here. :) whatever I can do to get you guys more members.

I have referred people to the site. do you get credits for this? If so how much do you get I will share my link as much as I can to get members on here. :) whatever I can do to get you guys more members.
Yes.. Sure you have read and understood all the guide that Zboncak Esther pointed out to you?

Yes I think you get credits by referring this site to others

Back