Really Simple SSL Pro 8.0.1

HAIERTE33 Recruit
Register Member
Apr 8, 2024
$0
Hello everyone!! Today I want to share the Really Simple SSL Pro 8.0.1 WordPress plugin.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS REALLY SIMPLE SSL PRO PLUGIN 8.0.1
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to secure your website with SSL? Really Simple SSL Pro is the plugin you need. Convert your site from HTTP to HTTPS in the blink of an eye and offer secure and reliable browsing for your visitors. Let me tell you more about its best features!

Easy setup: The plugin activates automatically after installation and guides you through the HTTP to HTTPS migration process in just a few clicks.

Complete Solution: The plugin not only changes the URL, it also detects and fixes possible issues with mixed content, HTTP headers, redirects and other technical details.

Free SSL Certificate: If you don't have an SSL certificate yet, the plugin offers you a free one so you don't have to worry about purchasing one.

Auto Detection: The plugin automatically detects your site settings and chooses the best SSL option for you.

Support for subdomains and multi-domain domains: You can easily secure your subdomains and additional domains with SSL.

CDN Compatibility: The plugin works seamlessly with Content Delivery Networks, which improves the loading speed of your site.

SSL Quality Analysis: The plugin informs you about the quality of your SSL certificate and tells you how to improve it for greater security.

WordPress Error Fix – The plugin automatically resolves any WordPress related issues that may arise when switching to HTTPS.

Google Search Console Integration: The plugin integrates with Google Search Console so you can easily monitor your site's indexing and performance.

The plugin comes with GNU GPL activation. The only thing you have to first have Really Simple SSL installed for free and then install the one I share here.

I will update the thread when I have new updates.

I leave a download link through MEGA. I hope it helps you!! Thank you
https://mega.nz/folder/khgGHDhI#Fm21oOFk68aeFpzWoD7SVA

Back