Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce)

Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) 10.02.2023

No permission to download
thanks to dear member @jessy updated Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) with a new update entry:

changelog

Today we're happy to announce the launch of our new Pocket template, the perfect website template for your exciting new mobile app.

Built with Tailwind CSS and Next.js, Pocket is loaded with tons of fun animations and interactions powered by the Framer Motion library. Be sure to check out the live preview for the full experience.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A bit outdated now, especially when I get errors like
Code:
You're trying to import `@heroicons/react/outline/BellIcon` from Heroicons v1 but have installed Heroicons v2

thanks to dear member @Zechariah updated Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) with a new update entry:

changelog

New Protocol template​

Today we're happy to announce the launch of our new Protocol template, a meticulously crafted documentation template tuned for API references.

Powered by MDX, we've sweat all the nitty-gritty details to make sure the authoring experience is an awesome one, letting you focus on just writing great API docs, not the tooling around it.

Hi, in my case the framework is not working correctly, I opened in Visual Studio Code to showed components and opened to correctly but when I click on in any components they are show with problems, for exemplo, I opened a components Hero section and them show me incomplete, look the image! First all, I'm sorry for my terrible english, because I prefere writting here and not used Google tranlate, to improve my skills, thanks for you undestand me! I am from Brazil and I learn my self speak English.

Image:

thanks to dear membe updated Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) with a new update entry:

April 24, 2023

All-new application UI pages + huge component update​

We just shipped a big application UI refresh that includes totally redesigned page examples, and dozens of updated and brand new components.

The new page examples include both light and dark designs, and also include the highly coveted home screen design everyone has been asking us for after seeing it used as screenshots in some of our new marketing components.

• Added 2 new designs to the...

Has anyone been able to make the preview page work with those files ? I can see the index just fine, but clicking on anything else "for example, the 'header' link to see the header components just loops back to the index.

I can do without, but I really love to be able to browse everything ! :)

Back