No permission to download
darkandkali Private First Class
Register Member
Feb 1, 2022
$0
darkandkali submitted a new resource:

TMD Availability Time Slots - Availability Time Slots

View attachment 15440

Availability Time is Delivery day and time slots selection for delivery helps your customers
to select the delivery day and time to along with time slots on the product page.

It provides you with Additional features like Global product setting and single product setting certain days, holidays,
cut off time for same-day delivery, etc.

it is very useful for online food delivery services and online grocery products.

Features...

Read more about this resource...

hi darkandkali
Im a newbie and out of my depth at the moment.. in trying to lean how to use the resorces

a bit random maybe, i stopped at your slots extension and tried downloading and got an :oops: Opps !!!

i didnt break anything, but was told to support the auther - great.. how ?

the micro dot image looks nothing like what i see. and what is see appears to have no like link

👩‍🦰 ideas ?

hi darkandkali
Im a newbie and out of my depth at the moment.. in trying to lean how to use the resorces

a bit random maybe, i stopped at your slots extension and tried downloading and got an :oops: Opps !!!

i didnt break anything, but was told to support the auther - great.. how ?

the micro dot image looks nothing like what i see. and what is see appears to have no like link

👩‍🦰 ideas ?
see Opps message ,and follow it ,do right thing.

the opps message says - goto overview [tab] then click support auther

on my page, i see and clicked overview. as for supporting, dont see what the instructions are telling me

Last edited:
Back