Wyomind Mass Product Import & Update Magento 2

Wyomind Mass Product Import & Update Magento 2 11.0.3 Nulled

No permission to download
myshop Private First Class
Iron Member
badge id 28 10 Resources badge id 58 10 Reaction Score badge id 27 First Resoruce badge id 57 First Score
Sep 1, 2023
$63
Hey guys,

Seems to have an error on the Framework Licence

Warning: Attempt to read property "x110e" on null in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/app/code/Wyomind/Framework/Helper/License.php on line 1111

And the remainder requires the Framework to work.

Any update would be appreciated!

Hey guys,

Seems to have an error on the Framework Licence

Warning: Attempt to read property "x110e" on null in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/app/code/Wyomind/Framework/Helper/License.php on line 1111

And the remainder requires the Framework to work.

Any update would be appreciated!
hold on ,this plugin was look like free trial content ,we will tested

do not forget run
php bin/magento wyomind:license:activate Wyomind_*** enter any code to continue
replace *** with your wyomind plugin package folder name

do not forget run

replace *** with your wyomind plugin package folder name
Its now installing correctly but the activation is resetting automatically so you can't actually access the plugin configuration.

Activate -> Confirmed "Registered" -> Go to plugin Configuration -> redirect to Activation "Invalidated"

Thanks in advance

Its now installing correctly but the activation is resetting automatically so you can't actually access the plugin configuration.

Activate -> Confirmed "Registered" -> Go to plugin Configuration -> redirect to Activation "Invalidated"

Thanks in advance
do not forget run

php bin/magento wyomind:license:activate Wyomind_*** enter any code to continue

do not forget run
That's what I'm doing. After activating with the command it shows as activated. "nullpro.cc @newimage nulled"

But when you go to the Plugin Configuration page it resets to invalidated every time. You can go round and round and round activating but never access the config page.

You can access the profiles and replacement rules pages and it seems like you can add things (although I've not tested actual files yet)....however configuration is inaccessible.

After activating....
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 12.20.48 PM.png
And again after visiting any of the plugin pages......
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 12.21.11 PM.png

replace all files .
run php bin/magento setup:upgrade ,
if you have compile you need to recompile
and then clear var folder

That's what I'm doing. After activating with the command it shows as activated. "nullpro.cc @newimage nulled"

But when you go to the Plugin Configuration page it resets to invalidated every time. You can go round and round and round activating but never access the config page.

You can access the profiles and replacement rules pages and it seems like you can add things (although I've not tested actual files yet)....however configuration is inaccessible.

After activating....
View attachment 69055
And again after visiting any of the plugin pages......
View attachment 69056
Tested :
i have not see any issue when license status was change to invalidated. I guess there are unrecognized characters , which should not affect normal use
20240204007.jpg

after some hours,tested again:
no any issue about null path .any mesasge please tell me know

20240204011.jpg

20240204012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you touch license issue ,you can not vist this page to get screenshot.

@DomiGuy if you can not submit other issue detail,i will change null version author to @myshop

Last edited by a moderator:
@DomiGuy if you can not submit other issue detail,i will null version author to @myshop
The module seems to work perfectly well despite showing invalidated after visiting other pages.

As suggested I did a full ininstall and reinstall and it returned with the same issue, however like I say, the module works fine. Just says it's invalidated on the config page.

Doesn't affect usability so not a big issue, at least up to now.

The module seems to work perfectly well despite showing invalidated after visiting other pages.

As suggested I did a full ininstall and reinstall and it returned with the same issue, however like I say, the module works fine. Just says it's invalidated on the config page.

Doesn't affect usability so not a big issue, at least up to now.
what's language about your magento2?

Back