- Short Description
- You can FREE Download Aheadworks Follow Up Email for Magento 2 v version 2.1.1 2.1.1 from nullpro website. FREE download with External download URL Until Aheadworks Follow Up Email for Magento 2 v have 310 Views.
Run targeted email marketing campaigns with the Magento 2 Follow Up Email extension! Flexibly manipulate with predefined email sending events and conditions. Track and analyze customer actions with the provided reporting tools. Schedule email chains. Perform A/B testing of emails to choose the best variant.
Manage emails effectively
Combine emails by any relevant criteria: a holiday, season, target audience, etc. On the 'Campaigns' page, you can organize all emails in a preferred way.
- Arrange any number of email campaigns with unique titles, duration, and descriptions;
- Cover all possible situations by including numerous events in your campaigns;
- Create and send individual emails;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a particular campaign with analytical reports;
- Change the sending order of emails via the drag-and-drop functionality;
- Move individual events between campaigns with the event moving options.
Target emails with precision
Create separate follow-ups for different customer groups and conditions. The conditions include store views, customer groups, customer segments, lifetime sales, cart and product conditions, and eight trigger-events:
- Abandoned Cart (including guest checkouts);
- Order Status Changed;
- Customer Registration;
- Any Customer Activity;
- Newsletter Subscription;
- Customer Submitted a Review;
- Wishlist Content Has Been Changed;
- Customer Birthday.
Experiment with A/B testing
There is always a room for improvement. Keep experimenting to find the best email marketing strategy!
- Perform A/B testing of email content;
- Measure email CTR’s and open rates on the go to identify top performers;
- Run several A/B tests simultaneously;
- Manage your tests on the fly (change content, enable or disable emails);
- Choose the most effective email variant in one click;
- Schedule email chains to be sent automatically.
Analyze the performance
Monitor stats to get a better vision of your email marketing performance. Measure the efficiency of the emails sent against the following criteria:
- Sent, opened, and clicked emails;
- Open rate and CTR;
- A/B testing stats;
- Coupons used.
Add value to your email content
Add relevant content to your emails, including:
- Personal data;
- Coupon codes, prices, and saving options;
- Products and pictures;
- Custom variables;
- Links to restore carts right from the email;
- Links to unsubscribe.
Prevent any spam risk with automated email chains. The emails in chains are scheduled one after another, meaning that the next email will not start its countdown until the previous one is sent.
- Define how many hours and minutes after the event an email should be sent;
- Create chains with scheduled emails;
- Define the period when your follow-up campaign is active (e.g. only during the month before Christmas, the week before Black Friday, etc.).