No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,172
newimage submitted a new resource:

Amasty Follow Up Email For magento 2 - Generate and send numerous triggered emails based on customer activity to build productive relations

Generate and send numerous triggered emails based on customer activity to build productive relationships with clients and increase the number of repeated purchases. Customize the templates and effectively manage emails dispatch.

• Create notifications for different order statuses
  • Send emails based on wishlists and previous orders
  • Generate alerts based on customer activity
  • Schedule automatic emails dispatch
  • Collect statistics with Google Analytics

Read more about this resource...

Thanks. But do You plan to upload a newer version?

I am facing an issue with email sending. I am using Magento 2.4.2-p1 version. Email not sending and when I try to check emails Queue list I am getting an error message starting with - "Error: Object of class Magento\Customer\Model\Data\Customer could not be converted to string in ../vendor/magento/framework/Escaper.php:78 Stack trace: #0"
So please if know why it happened, help me. And also if the newer version you have, please upload newer version, maybe in newer version the error will not get.

I am facing an issue with email sending. I am using Magento 2.4.2-p1 version. Email not sending and when I try to check emails Queue list I am getting an error message starting with - "Error: Object of class Magento\Customer\Model\Data\Customer could not be converted to string in ../vendor/magento/framework/Escaper.php:78 Stack trace: #0"
So please if know why it happened, help me. And also if the newer version you have, please upload newer version, maybe in newer version the error will not get.
1. Check file(include plugin and m2 default) permission
2.check generated var pub
3.cron job is work normal or have anthing log in var/log folder?

Hi magecool, there is a new update for this extension 1.4.4, can you update? It seems that this update is important for security. Thanks for everything

Back