Contabo Cloud/ VPS Automation

Contabo Cloud/ VPS Automation 2024.1 Nulled

No permission to download
work Master Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 15 1,000 Messages badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Oct 14, 2021
$1,126
@newimage ,please help me to null this plugin ,i really need it .i konw you can.thanks man

@newimage ,please help me to null this plugin ,i really need it .i konw you can.thanks man
now i can not full decode php7.4 & 8.1 ioncube 12 files. when i try to decode it ,have lots of PHP bug .no time to fix

Last edited:
Unable to work like
04202308_02.jpg
I hope there are others who are better decode the ioncube12 than me

thanks to dear member @Zechariah updated Contabo Cloud/ VPS Automation with a new update entry:

[New] - Added new plans and prices based on new plans by Contabo
[New] - Added support for 8.8.x
[New] - Added support for lagom2 theme (fully tested)
[New] - Twenty-One design changes and minor changes
[New] - IP Address CIDR ro list of IPs
[New] - Option to disable custom OS Images
[New] - Added client side JS script language compatibility
[Fixed] - Some issues with related to API token generation endpoint where it was not working if the user having any special characters in the password

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello all, if somebody can null here the version Contabo_Cloud_Automation_v2024.1 (untouched)
we appreciate your help.

Bubu

Attachments
  • Contabo_Cloud_Automation_v2024.1.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Hello all, if somebody can null here the version Contabo_Cloud_Automation_v2024.1 (untouched)
we appreciate your help.

Bubu
I will try to decode file and then null it .but maybe more php issue.

Last edited:
we appreciate your help.

Bubu
null it ,and thanks your untouched version .now 10 credits was in your account .you can download null version

What this module work?
view image

Back