CredCrypto HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2 Nulled

No permission to download
theresa First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 14 500 Messages
Sep 11, 2021
$531
thanks to dear member @theresa submitted a new resource:

CredCrypto HYIP & Trading PHP Script - Lauch your investment, trading and HYIP website in minutes. No code knowledge required!

View attachment 38173

Creatively Crafted​

Launching your HYIP website is quick and easy. Make all customizables from admin dashboard

For HYIP Managers​

• Gateway and Manual Deposits
  • Fixed and ROI plans
  • Hourly, Daily, weekly, Monthly and Yearly return
  • Secured platform with OTPs
  • Bank, P2P and Crypto withdrawal supported
  • Loan system
  • Etc

emo Links​

Frontend:...

Read more about this resource...

tested and Nulled

new version was add UUID for purchase code ,so you need write code like demo to continue
127c78de-7dcb-89bc-8767-a43442b9aaab
123e4567-e89b-12d3-a456-426655440000
12202203_10.jpg
12202203_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi please i have a problem with CredCrypto script. i cant upload any theme. i keep getting the following error below each time i try to upload a theme.

Failed! An error Occured.
ERROR LOG:
1. assets folder is Missing
2. blades folder is Missing
3. Config.php is Missing
download null and clear version to slove it. but now you have not

Last edited:
Tested free plugin installed :
04202313_06.jpg
15 free plugin download from here . and no find any error .

04202313_08.jpg

Attachments
  • Updater-15plugin.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can only pay via crypto not paypal. This platform ought to be accepting crypto as a means of payment.

I can only pay via crypto not paypal. This platform ought to be accepting crypto as a means of payment.
because crypto have Unacceptable handling fees,so yuo need to submit your content to win credit ,when you are give NP purchase proof you can get 1-5 credits

then
because crypto have Unacceptable handling fees,so yuo need to submit your content to win credit ,when you are give NP purchase proof you can get 1-5 credits
then charge users for the crypto fees. and please what do you mean by "NP purchase"?

HELP! please i am still getting this error when i try to upload theme:
ERROR LOG:
3. Config.php is Missing

HELP! please i am still getting this error when i try to upload theme:
ERROR LOG:
3. Config.php is Missing
submit your content that is purchase by yourself. share your theme ,np team will help you to test it , no find your download log in here
04202317_01.jpg

@snipes0 download nulled and clear version .The content you downloaded from other places may not run nomal

@snipes0 download nulled and clear version .The content you downloaded from other places may not run nomal
This person @snipes0 has not downloaded any content from our website at all. There is a problem with content downloaded from other websites, and he just wants help here.
When you download our invalid version ,it 's OK and test it again by @asa . We do not support the content of other websites.

H
This person @snipes0 has not downloaded any content from our website at all. There is a problem with content downloaded from other websites, and he just wants help here.
When you download our invalid version ,it 's OK and test it again by @asa . We do not support the content of other websites.
i have downloaded the addons on credcrypto from here. I tried to download the CredCrypto here too but its saying i have to have $10 worth of credit do to that. I tried to load $10 but then the only payment gateway available here is Paypal which i do not have. I thought crypto was a means of payment on here. I would have paid the $10 required.

H

i have downloaded the addons on credcrypto from here. I tried to download the CredCrypto here too but its saying i have to have $10 worth of credit do to that. I tried to load $10 but then the only payment gateway available here is Paypal which i do not have. I thought crypto was a means of payment on here. I would have paid the $10 required.
can you share your credcrypto theme for nullpro forum in here ?

Back