Currency cryptocurrency market

however, For long-term investment you can invest in many cryptocurrencies that have promising future
my advise to you is to diversify your investment in many cryptocurrencies after studying the projects on which it was built well
(buy and leave it for 2 years at least)

From my experience, at least 2 years to this bear market to end. Best strategy as others has point: buy now strong currencies (BTC, ETH) and leave it there for at least 2 - 3 years

I'm into it for some time, so here what i think. Global crisis is pushing down prizes of all stock markets, not just crypto market.
However, every crisis is an oscillation of stocks prizes. If you check history of trading markets, you'll see that there is big swings downwards and upwards.
We are now almost at the bottom of this bear market. So, now is the real time to buy Bitcoin at $20.000.
Bitcoin was $68.000 once, so, we know it's power, we just need a positive mood of investors. That mood will be better in several months, because FED has control over inflation by raising rates, but now it needs to stop raising rates, and in fact, if they want good economy for the country they eventually need to lower rates. Talking about all Central banks here, not just the Federal reserve. This will produce cheaper credits, and investment will flourish again. We just need to wait. Waiting time, should be around a year, maybe sooner, markets to recover, however, Bitcoin itself has emission inflation cut by 50% in year 2024, so that historically is proven to raise the price of that asset.
This is just my opinion and it's not financial advice.
I want everyone luck in investment, because nobody has a crystal ball to predict.

Back