[DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout

[DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout 1.2.0b1

No permission to download
jessy Master Sergeant
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 14 500 Messages
Jun 28, 2020
$5,827
thanks to dear member @jessy submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout - allowing all payment options Stripe offers including Klarna, GiroPay, SEPA and more.

Stripe Checkout grants your forum the full power of Stripe, allowing all payment options Stripe offers including Klarna, GiroPay, SEPA and more.

Uses
By adding Stripe Checkout support, you can increase your sales by allowing your users to pay how they want.

Extended Product Information

Multiple Payment Options:
Stripe Checkout can integrate with a large range of payment options, tailored for the specific part of the world your customers hail from. If you still want to accept...

Read more about this resource...

thanks to dear member @jessy updated [DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout with a new update entry:

changelog

Update highlights

This version adds !!!EXPERIMENTAL!!! support for recurring subscriptions using Stripe Checkout.
!!!DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS USING LIVE PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED A SUBSCRIPTION IN STRIPE'S "TEST MODE"!!!
I take absolutely no responsibility for any lost revenue if you decide to just throw this live without testing it! I have successfully completed payments using Stripe's "Test Mode", but I haven't tested whether the webhook will actually...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back