BustNuts One day we're here and the next we're not
Iron Member
badge id 27 First Resoruce badge id 57 First Score
Jan 14, 2024
$0
fhp.jpg

File Hosting PLUGIN for Premium URL Shortener: Plugin uses the power of Premium URL Shortener and allows you and your users to upload files and track downloads. When enabled, it encrypts uploaded files with industry standard encryption and files can only be decrypted with the correct key phrase or password. Upload, configure settings and add feature to plans and it is live!

Attachments
  • file-hosting-plugin-for-premium-url-shortener.zip
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
this plugin was not request license.
Probably true, but you need an org or nulled URL Shortner for it to be installed tho and it is originally shipped with an Envato license. I have no idea about callback routines etc so therefore the "not nulled" tag. I think it's better for you who have the expertise to figure out if there is some hidden whistles or not in the code...

Probably true, but you need an org or nulled URL Shortner for it to be installed tho and it is originally shipped with an Envato license. I have no idea about callback routines etc so therefore the "not nulled" tag. I think it's better for you who have the expertise to figure out if there is some hidden whistles or not in the code...
plugin was not request it,only script was request license for plugin ,our Premium URL Shortener script was nulled fully

Back