Hetzner VPS For WHMCS

Hetzner VPS For WHMCS v1.7.0 Utouched

No permission to download
anne51 Master Sergeant
Staff member
Bronze Member
badge id 15 1,000 Messages badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Mar 12, 2021
$640
anne51 submitted a new resource:

Hetzner VPS For WHMCS - a module cleverly designed to automate the provisioning tasks in the management of Hetzner

ModulesGarden Hetzner VPS For WHMCS is a module cleverly designed to automate the provisioning as well as all routine tasks in the management of Hetzner virtual machines. Having a free choice from a range of configurable options, your clients will easily order servers suited to their personal preferences.

Leaving your WHMCS will no longer be necessary for your customers to control the status of each obtained instance, rebuild it with a distribution of a selected operating system, or...

Read more about this resource...

The file is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact nullpro.ru Team.
What is this?
license.php can be uploaded directly. Please do not modify it. check it again ,no find any problem,please tell us know log

SQL:
SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'hetzner_vps_localkey'
1,if have data,it is ok
2. if not ,please check your files
3.delete record and use plugin ,it will auto create new

Attachments
  • 03202218_09.jpg
    03202218_09.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 0
What do you mean ? I uploaded and extracted the same file exactly.
there are 2 licence files in the package one is license.php
another is license rename.php
as I checked license.php is cracked and should work fine but after activation I get.
The file is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact nullpro.ru Team.

What do you mean ? I uploaded and extracted the same file exactly.
there are 2 licence files in the package one is license.php
another is license rename.php
as I checked license.php is cracked and should work fine but after activation I get.
don't edit license.php content ,and upload it .

Why should I edit anything ???? I didn't edit anything. The module doesn't work.
The query SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'hetzner_vps_localkey'
says the column doesn't exist too.
I tested with two versions of WHMCS
8.4 and 7.9
didn't work with either of them.

Why should I edit anything ???? I didn't edit anything. The module doesn't work.
The query SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'hetzner_vps_localkey'
says the column doesn't exist too.
I tested with two versions of WHMCS
8.4 and 7.9
didn't work with either of them.
sorry,we checked it again,no found any problem ,and add online demo whmcs wesite with this plugin for you.
and i update some function for low php version or special hosting.
please download from here

any new please write here,we will quickly to slove it

What's the good question? you need tell us what is happend it,It's best to have pictures with error;)

thanks to dear member @hellobut updated Hetzner VPS For WHMCS with a new update entry:

v1.7.0 Utouched

• Networks management - allow clients to create networks along with their subnets, routes, attached resources and aliases
REMOVED
  • Support for WHMCS V8.1 and previous
BUG FIX
  • Fixed problem with snapshots missing from the list of available images to rebuild instances in the product configuration - case #255
  • Other minor code corrections and adjustments

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back