[Jessy] xenforo 2 Payment  Black List

[Jessy] xenforo 2 Payment Black List v1.1.0

jessy Master Sergeant
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 14 500 Messages
Jun 28, 2020
$5,868
thanks to dear member @jessy submitted a new resource:

[Jessy] Payment Method Black List plugin - The plug-in will automatic management of user orders.

The plug-in will automatic management of user orders. For orders with refunds, items will not be shipped when placing orders.
Collect all refund information from PayPal and save payer id,payer email,payer phone,Even if the other party changes the forum user name, it will be prevented from successfully submitting the order again.
Interception is based on the data returned by the gateway

Read more about this resource...

Next time
I will create a blacklist cloud database ,allow plugin user upload and download list
Allow this plug-in to synchronize all blacklist information using this plug-in, and add management blacklist in backend
thanks @newimage @hellobut help me to finshed it.

plugin was good ,but log list can not get right user id .i message you right code for fixing it .

Now the plug-in can block user and country to buy,However, they can submit case on PayPal ,so i think need plugin,Can automatically refund money for these people.
yes ,i find some bug ,Now plugin can only intercept data from paypal, i wan to rewrite xenforo paypal with new plugin ,for auto refunding money that people was in black list.Unfortunately, the default PayPal does not have this function.

thank you @newimage @hellobut @anne
nice bro,i study more wonderful thing.

Last edited:
Back