Magento 2 Google Tag Manager Enhanced Ecommerce (UA) Tracking - Anowave

Magento 2 Google Tag Manager Enhanced Ecommerce (UA) Tracking - Anowave 102.0.1

wish this was just for credits only
for better help uploader ,we will change credits rules ,try to none credits for all paid content.So that uploaders have the motivation to upload more content

im going to assume you are using a translator to translate what you said because i do not understand clearly what you wrote but for the lack of resources for magento 2, members should not have to pay so much for these add on extensions. if you guys had more higher quality add-ons more people would frequently be apart of this community and contribute. the price is too high

im going to assume you are using a translator to translate what you said because i do not understand clearly what you wrote but for the lack of resources for magento 2, members should not have to pay so much for these add on extensions. if you guys had more higher quality add-ons more people would frequently be apart of this community and contribute. the price is too high
Author are very important to us at any time. They can choose how to publish place and which method ,free or not free.We are honored that they can come here to publish content, and we will serve them more with best.

you said the lack of resources for magento 2 and they have very high prices for every buying and updating. so Nullpro strive to respect users' choices and do better

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting an Exception:

Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in .../app/code/Anowave/Package/Helper/Base.php on line 133

How to solve it?

Getting an Exception:

Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in .../app/code/Anowave/Package/Helper/Base.php on line 133

How to solve it?
look like core error,please give me your magento version and php version .i will cost time to check it.

PHP:
    if (strtolower($host) === strtolower($key[1]))        {
            if (strtoupper($this->package) === strtoupper($key[2]))            {
                return true;
            }            else            {
                $this->errors[] = __('The provided license key is invalid for this package (' . $key[2] . '). You are probably adding a license key for different extension or different platform version.');
            }
        }

maybe license need to enter in backend.more detail need to test

I have done it by adding following code before line 133:

Code:
if ( ! isset($key[1])) {
        $key[1] = null;
}

I have done it by adding following code before line 133:

Code:
if ( ! isset($key[1])) {
        $key[1] = null;
}
key create require extension_loaded('openssl'),it is easy to sloved it .
change
app/code/Anowave/Package/Helper/Base.php

sloved you problem with this code
03202229_10.png

Last edited:
@newimage the plugin is nulled. The file Base.php it was encrypted. I decrypted it and modified it so it wouldn't send data to the owner.

I created a key present in the Licence.txt zip file

Tested and running on Magento 2.4.3

I don't understand the plugin costs 119 € and 10€ is too much?
yes,now all paid resources need not credtis for it .next time add this code to base.php .slove question about
PHP:

I don't understand the plugin costs 119 € and 10€ is too much?
yes. 10$ + 10 Credits is too much imo not to mention someone encounted a code error and in order to see the solution to the problem it is hidden and needs 20 reactions to view it, gaining the requirements here is too hard and difficult

yes. 10$ + 10 Credits is too much imo not to mention someone encounted a code error and in order to see the solution to the problem it is hidden and needs 20 reactions to view it, gaining the requirements here is too hard and difficult
There are no errors in the code, it needs open_ssl installed. (the error was only in localhost, I tried it with a domain) It works perfectly for me. If you don't like it, buy it new at 119 €.

Back