Mageplaza Magento 2 Currency Formatter extension

Mageplaza Magento 2 Currency Formatter extension 4.1.2 Nulled

No permission to download
nullprotemp Corporal
Staff member
Register Member
badge id 59 50 Reaction Score badge id 42 First Referral badge id 57 First Score badge id 28 10 Resources
Aug 16, 2023
$407
thanks to dear member submitted a new resource:

Mageplaza Magento 2 Currency Formatter extension - brings the flexibility in formatting the price currency appearance in Magento stores.

View attachment 51127
Magento 2 Currency Formatter extension brings the flexibility in formatting the price currency appearance in Magento stores. With the support of Currency Formatter, customers from multi-nations will feel familiar to the price format and avoid risks of misunderstanding.

Improve all available currencies at store sites​

Currency Formatter extension improves performance of all available currencies are used at the store site. All prices with...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Update v4.0.9 Compatible with Magento 246.

Hi, Thanks in advanced,
Can you upload 4.1.0 version?
Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks in advanced,
It seems there are problem in this version and also last version. thousands seperator not working. I check all configuration and all is ok.
1711568765325.png1711568829504.png
any suggestion to solve this problem?
Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks in advanced,
It seems there are problem in this version and also last version. thousands seperator not working. I check all configuration and all is ok.
View attachment 73516View attachment 73517
any suggestion to solve this problem?
Best regards,
if you have more plugin about same functions ,maybe it is not work ,check your theme and plugin to confirm

Hi,
I test it now on fresh magento 2 without any plugin just currency formater. not working no log. decimal working but thousand seperator not working.
Module has problem.

Hi,
I test it now on fresh magento 2 without any plugin just currency formater. not working no log. decimal working but thousand seperator not working.
Module has problem.
when it was updated by develop.message in here

Back