Mumara CampaignsPlus

Mumara CampaignsPlus 6.2.2 Nulled

No permission to download
matthew First Sergeant
Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2021
$306
matthew submitted a new resource:

Mumara CampaignsPlus - Mumara Campaigns is collection of core features to help you leverage data-driven email marketing

View attachment 7445
Cherry Picked Features for Marketing Automation
Mumara Campaigns is collection of core features to help you leverage data-driven email marketing .It is too flexible to operate, easy to automate, and detailed when it comes to its ability of reporting and performance analysis. Take a step forward, organize your email data, automate and turn ordinary email data into actionable workflow.
Mumara Campaigns
Let’s start with the latest one the...

Read more about this resource...

I installed it but it license, I thought it would be null.
Generally, we are not null with no latest version.However, it can be null if you need it. It has not been tested, and there may be a problem. wait your message in here.

For all users who download it, please download it again from here for free
Hidden text for users: nerdmail, tommy212, marakonek, kevinhsu22

11202212_05.jpg

11202212_07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mumara CampaignsPlus 6.2.2 (latest version), not cracked, requested to be cracked.​

Attachments
  • MumaraCampaigns(v6.2.2).zip
    79.2 MB · Views: 0
Tested And Nulled:
Enter any code to continue
default i donot decode ionCube for free ,because it is work that needs more time. Sometimes it was 5 days. I need to fix a lot of problems with decryption.
06202312_12.jpg
06202312_13.jpg
06202312_14.jpg

Hi guys!
What version of php does this work for?

Thanks! Yes, I read the instructions, on local hosting, activation is constantly flying off, there is a problem with commands on the desktop, I solve it with technical support

Thanks! Yes, I read the instructions, on local hosting, activation is constantly flying off, there is a problem with commands on the desktop, I solve it with technical support
nulled method :
1.disable all callback
2.use active.php selfhost active

Back