New in Nullscripts - Presta Experts needed

r3b3ll Recruit
Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2022
$23
Hi dear

Im owner from 7 (more in work) Prestashops. I learned everything at self and spend A LOT of money for not working and too expensive modules on the marketplace.

I donk know if wheter I may ask this I but in principle, how do the professionals proceed? Local installation, wireshark?

I need urgently help in various points. Maybe someone here would be interested, so far only have to work with idiots freelancers who have broken more than anything else.

Dropshipping is a big topic, but also I am looking for a fastbay (ebay) and other useful modules for good markets, alipay, amazon etc.

i would be glad about some tips.

PS. If someone knows an ERP system that fits Prestashop - one of my main concerns.

BR from the mauntains

any problem you can submit request or thread in here

Thany guys, great if it would be so easy.
I had to learn 98% atself to understand, that 95% "Professionals" can "program" a simple html site - in 30h - but veeery good price xD

Seriously, first of all, in switzerland is everything 10 times more expensive (ERP Sys and so on) and was programmed in the 1995 with visual basic 1.0...

I tested a lot systems problam - swiss banks, swiss bullshit. The fair oupensource Odoo costs maybe 1000€/month....

Pentesting is little bit my hobby.. (-: So I wondering me how the standard way could be.. .local installation, log, wireshark?
Im not sure that more than 60% really knows what they uploadet and I would like to find a way if there is a backdoor or something who the sites damaged... I can understand thatl.

What I need is a real" crack wo work with me on the mayor project 50-100 HG shops, almost full automated. I throw money out of my window only for my 8 shops.... could cry..
However on such a board could it have some guys, not on freelancer or this connection xD

So have you ever seen that a "nulled" Module did make trouble? A way to test/save?

Thany guys, great if it would be so easy.
I had to learn 98% atself to understand, that 95% "Professionals" can "program" a simple html site - in 30h - but veeery good price xD

Seriously, first of all, in switzerland is everything 10 times more expensive (ERP Sys and so on) and was programmed in the 1995 with visual basic 1.0...

I tested a lot systems problam - swiss banks, swiss bullshit. The fair oupensource Odoo costs maybe 1000€/month....

Pentesting is little bit my hobby.. (-: So I wondering me how the standard way could be.. .local installation, log, wireshark?
Im not sure that more than 60% really knows what they uploadet and I would like to find a way if there is a backdoor or something who the sites damaged... I can understand thatl.

What I need is a real" crack wo work with me on the mayor project 50-100 HG shops, almost full automated. I throw money out of my window only for my 8 shops.... could cry..
However on such a board could it have some guys, not on freelancer or this connection xD

So have you ever seen that a "nulled" Module did make trouble? A way to test/save?
There are many tools for penetration, such as burpsuite pro and its plug-in BurpBountyPro.

Hello,
I couldn't understand most of what you wrote, maybe your English, maybe mine.
I didn't understand exactly what you wanted.
Are you looking for a professional to edit your sites?
Nulled scripts are always dangerous and you need to know programming and investigate the source code.

Back