No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,183
newimage submitted a new resource:

Products Reseller For WHMCS - allowing your resellers to offer products within any other chosen platform.

The brilliance behind Products Reseller For WHMCS lies in its capability to equip your WHMCS with a full toolkit for reselling your products, tracking income and handily managing your reseller groups. The module also features its own API aimed at allowing your resellers to offer products within any other chosen platform.

As a provider, once you configure the main product in WHMCS and create your own integration module to be installed by resellers in their systems, you will possess...

Read more about this resource...

sorry i tried your resource but client side its not working.what should i do?
It is connected your other server with some api ,if you havenot right api information,it will not work normal.if you have right api information ,please tell us WHMCS error log with plugin

It is connected your other server with some api ,if you havenot right api information,it will not work normal.if you have right api information ,please tell us WHMCS error
It is connected your other server with some api ,if you havenot right api information,it will not work normal.if you have right api information ,please tell us WHMCS error log with plugin
i got no error but just admin side is working the reseller panel is not working.when i config admin side and add client as a reseller the reseller panel should be active on client side but its not.can you help me to fix the issue?

please see module log ,and you can find any thing about this module ,please copy it to here.

yes ,provide your quesiton with chat or here ,best have picture or error log.
Ok but problem is no error is there.when you install the module its give you 2 panel(1 for admin and another for client)admin add client as a reseller and some products can be add to the panel,on other side client can have access to the reseller panel and create module with api and use it on his own website to resell all products that admin add to the panel.ok??
but this module just gives you admin side not customer side,and products are not connect to the services or maybe its my fault and i need you to do that for me and make it work if its possible for you

removed default or untouched version localkey,and do not change any files to upload all files ,replace all plugin files.

I have the same problem... I already deleted the local key with the SQL command

SQL:
DELETE FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE  `setting` ='products_reseller_localkey'

I also put the path of /crons/cron.php but the problem continues, it doesn't work, it's just as if it wasn't nulled, I uploaded the files just as I downloaded them without modifying anything, please help me.

Products Reseller​

Connection not possible. Please report your server IP to [email protected]

I have the same problem... I already deleted the local key with the SQL command

SQL:

I also put the path of /crons/cron.php but the problem continues, it doesn't work, it's just as if it wasn't nulled, I uploaded the files just as I downloaded them without modifying anything, please help me.

Products Reseller​

Connection not possible. Please report your server IP to [email protected]
download this plugin ,editor hosts ,to disable MG URL network.

if you have first install ,1.you need to upload all file and don't change any file. 2.open backend plugin ,active it and use it. ,if you have been installed it ,need to removed all files and then upload all nulled files,2, run
DELETE FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` ='products_reseller_localkey'
and use this plugin ,whatever,you need to remove old localkey.I can't find the problem that can't activate on centros7 or windows 10,

download this plugin ,editor hosts ,to disable MG URL network.

if you have first install ,1.you need to upload all file and don't change any file. 2.open backend plugin ,active it and use it. ,if you have been installed it ,need to removed all files and then upload all nulled files,2, run

and use this plugin ,whatever,you need to remove old localkey.I can't find the problem that can't activate on centros7 or windows 10,

I have done all the steps, I have already worked with its nulled modules before, but unfortunately the problem persists, I even checked the correct cron configuration and everything, but nothing keeps getting that message...

The only thing that occurs to me is that I have WHMCS 8.5.1 and the module does not work with that version... can you help me solve this?...

I just purchased, but showing
Your module license is invalid.
removed default or untouched all files, do not change any files to upload nulled files
1. run this sql to removed default localkey
SQL:
2.keep whmcs cron job was work right
3.check localkey exists with sql
SQL:
select * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE  `setting` ='products_reseller_localkey'

Back