Remove Amasty subscription restrictions

deeph203 Recruit
Iron Member
badge id 57 First Score badge id 27 First Resoruce
Jul 8, 2023
$72
Hi.
Is it possible to bypass Amasty license check if you have active subscritpion or not?
Which module is responsible?
The "base" one?

Anybody who has done this please?

Thanks in advance

Currently, amasty does not require a license,it have callback only

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently, amasty does not require a license,it have callback only
Yes you are right. But if you dont have a subscription enabled then you miss some functions in some modules.

For example says here https://amasty.com/extended-product-grid-with-editor-for-magento-2.html :

1.12.0 - Oct 20, 2023
  • New now it is possible to edit Attribute Set column from the Products grid (Note: the compatibility is available as a part of an active product subscription or support subscription)
  • Improvement we improved the Category filter by adding a search field to it (Note: the compatibility is available as a part of an active product subscription or support subscription)
  • Improvement we added the possibility to crop decimal digits in the Products grid (Note: the compatibility is available as a part of an active product subscription or support subscription)
  • Improvement now it is possible to filter products by Quantity per Source and Salable Quantity (Note: the compatibility is available as a part of an active product subscription or support subscription)
  • Fix we fixed Products grid data export issues
  • Fix we resolved an undefined array key 'visibility' issue
Some functions are for subscription. If you install the module you will see that you dont have these.
That's why I asked. I assume that all these are in the code. So somewhere they must enable or disable all these for non subscribed users.

Am I wrong?

you get plugin all files ,if you have a vaild subscription (199 / first year and 125 / year).
Same result. Currently not needed license.
most plugin are not suitable for online verification at every step,that will be chance

you get plugin all files ,if you have a vaild subscription (199 / first year and 125 / year).
Same result. Currently not needed license.
most plugin are not suitable for online verification at every step,that will be chance
I dont understand what you mean

Back