SEO Pro All-In-One. URL cleaner, redirects, sitemaps...

muziooo Recruit
Iron Member
badge id 57 First Score
Mar 13, 2024
$0
seo-pro-all-in-one-url-cleaner-redirects-sitemaps.jpg

SEO is very important because it's specifically aimed at helping to get much more traffic; improve the online presence, traffic, and ultimate goals for your shop.
Benefits
check_circle_outlineOptimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines

Features​

• Clean URLs - remove IDs from URL. Read why its important https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/76329?hl=en
  • Reorganize your product and category URLs by adding category path to URL
  • Add Canonical URL to each page of your shop
  • Generate URLs for products using tags
  • Remove default language from the URL
  • Check URLs for duplication
  • JSON+LD microdata helps search engines to understand and classify the content of the site
  • Use reach favicons for different platforms. Supported HD Favicons and SVG favicons
  • Manage Meta tags, OpenGraph tags, and TwitterCard Tags
  • Manage 301, 302, 303 redirects
  • Generate multilanguage and multistore sitemaps
  • Add product images to the sitemap
  • Edit robots.txt - save your server resources, traffic, and search engine index limit by disabling some pages for indexation
version 1.9.3

Attachments
  • arseopro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
here are excessive redirections occurring on my Hostinger-hosted website. I'm utilizing Prestashop 1.8.5. Initially, the installation went smoothly, but the following day, I encountered difficulties accessing my back office due to too many redirections. Presently, the page fails to redirect properly. I've attempted various solutions, including toggling SSL off and on, restoring both my website and database to a previous functional state, but none have resolved the issue. Here's the link where the problem occurs: https://mistelenovelasfavoritas.com/store/mi-admin. Additionally, I've experimented with switching between PHP versions 7.4 and 8, yet the issue persists. Currently, I've reverted back to PHP version 8.1.
admin.png

Last edited:
Back