Theme ZOne - Supermarket Online Shop

Theme ZOne - Supermarket Online Shop 2.7.0

No permission to download
theresa First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 14 500 Messages
Sep 11, 2021
$516
theresa submitted a new resource:

Theme ZOne - Supermarket Online Shop - ZOne is a modern, clean and professional multipurpose PrestaShop theme.

ZOne is a modern, clean and professional multipurpose PrestaShop theme. It is fully responsive and looks amazing on all types of screens and devices. Categories: digital store, accessories store, grocery store, hardware store, hardware store or any other categories.

Read more about this resource...

sorry,link was broken ,now please download with new link from here about Mazlay - Car Accessories Prestashop Theme
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you. Finally downloaded it. (However had to uninstall Prestashop and use something else. Client was on my neck)

After testing this theme version 2.6.1, I realized that this is what I needed. Thank you.

It looks nice especially I am thinking selling different stuffs. This template will fit to my business model. Thank you for uploading.

thanks to dear member @drishtiprak updated Theme ZOne - Supermarket Online Shop with a new update entry:

July 13th 2023

PrestaShop compatibility: 8.1.0 - 8.1.0
Updated PrestaShop 8.1.0
Overview
ZOne
is a modern, clean and professional multi-purpose PrestaShop theme, It is fully responsive, it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices.
Description
ZOne
is super for fashion shop, digital shop, accessories shop, food shop, devices shop, household appliances shop or any other categories.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
thanks for sharing this theme... I have been looking for it.

Back