Whatsapp Rest API / Whatsapp Module For Stackposts

Whatsapp Rest API / Whatsapp Module For Stackposts 5.0.4

No permission to download
asa Master Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 27 First Resoruce badge id 28 10 Resources badge id 29 50 Resources badge id 30 100 Resources
Sep 11, 2021
$1,890
thanks to dear member @asa submitted a new resource:

Whatsapp Rest API - WhatsApp REST API is an application programming interface (API)

View attachment 49787
Currently you can only install the module with Stackposts version - Social Marketing Tool 8.0.0 and Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool 5.0.0

WhatsApp REST API is an application programming interface (API) that allows developers to interact with WhatsApp's messaging platform through a RESTful interface. It provides a way for developers to send and receive messages...

Read more about this resource...

Stackposts have alot of modules like whatsapp Tiktok and so on what's an online request do this this modules its mube be files or u mean built-in files

Does the script need to run 1+1=?
But this result was not done in a local php file . Local script sent 1+1+purchase code to echo remote server result.remote server tells local script result that is 2.your script only got answer 2.
Unable to easily forge the process and results of data processing with local file.

Does the script need to run 1+1=?
But this result was not done in a local php file . Local script sent 1+1+purchase code to echo remote server result.remote server tells local script result that is 2.your script only got answer 2.
Unable to easily forge the process and results of data processing with local file.
This should only work with licenses checking not with every request doen by stackpost script so , in another meaning u say new stackpost script run by this way is to send every request to there server ?

This should only work with licenses checking not with every request doen by stackpost script so , in another meaning u say new stackpost script run by this way is to send every request to there server ?
If just a license check in online or offline mode, it would be very easy to null. So the developer protect it with encryption code and online process data.

Tell me how can I help to get a new fully nulled version you can assign tasks to me if u looking for someone to help

Back