Who is nulling paid content?!

BustNuts One day we're here and the next we're not
Iron Member
badge id 27 First Resoruce badge id 57 First Score
Jan 14, 2024
$0
Hi there,

I'm not really into nulling; I just buy stuff, install it, and handle network/server stuff. But every now and then, I tap into that old habit of mine, thinking, "The whole internet is fair game – find, gather, and share." I want to share some content with people. Got some stuff lying around that needs nulling, but it's not my expertise. So, I'm looking for folks who can do it well. I'll provide the goods, and you do the nulling – sound good?

...anyone willing to help out?

just post it as not nulled if it's good stuff someone will null it
Maybe I'm being daft or something, but I don't think it's a good idea to post original scripts with license information and the buyer's name publicly. So, a safer option would be to know who to grant access to the files to null. However, I must admit that I haven't paid much attention to how people null scripts or what they require to make nulling easier. I guess that they at least need the "full scripts" and probably some other information, such as a license, to figure out the developer's "scheme" or something. Maybe I'm confusing this with SRE where more info there is, the better ther is...

It's the best to not posting it anywhere if there's any private information. Just a suggestion

It's the best to not posting it anywhere if there's any private information. Just a suggestion
...a full genuine script, and how many characters a license(number) contain won't reveal any private info(!) --it's not that my question was to post the full license info with buyer details IN public.

...a full genuine script, and how many characters a license(number) contain won't reveal any private info(!) --it's not that my question was to post the full license info with buyer details IN public.
any time ,do not leak your information or SN KEY to other people. Anyone who asks you for KEY to crack doesn't touch them.NullPro Team will never ask someone informaiton like Key etc.
sometime ,only SQL and code will be use,Others will not be used

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not need a key to null a script so there is no point in providing that just give them the source code.

It ultimately depends on what needs to be done - different pieces of software or scripts require different methods of NULLING.

For example, most PHP scripts, that aren't obfuscated, can be nulled quite easily. Most developers don't implement advanced technologies.

Wordpress plugins are extremely easy, as the checks usually rely on a boolean value (TRUE/FALSE) check. Some have more checks to verify a license is valid, etc, etc. But for the most part, it is quite simple. If you have more information regarding what exactly you need nulled, then I'm sure the right person here can help you out - be more descriptive, less vague, and you'll get assistance in no time!

I'm glad to hear you're interested in sharing content! While nulling isn't my area of expertise either, I appreciate your willingness to contribute. You might find some skilled nullers here who can help out. If you haven't already, consider posting in the relevant sections or reaching out to members who are known for their expertise in nulling. Good luck with your search, and I hope you find the assistance you need!

You should try and post a request thread with the thing you want nulled. What I've seen as unable to null are the server dependent services (AI related plugins that rely on authentication for requests performed by the nulled script).
So if your script fully relies on local things, it can be fully nulled, if it relies heavily on server side communication, then you'll need to crack the license somehow which is harder than nulling.

Here's the area where you can post https://www.nullpro.net/forums/nulled-request.216/

Also make sure that when you post the request thread to use the "Untouched" prefix so the people will know it's the original untouched code.

Screenshot_10.png

Another aspect you should consider when posting the request thread is attaching the instead of using a file uploader, if the file is not huge.
Also provide a scan link from https://www.virustotal.com so the users that will attempt to fulfill your request know the file is safe.
Make sure to not password protect your archive file when uploading on both the request thread and the virus scan.
Good luck :D

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm not really into nulling; I just buy stuff, install it, and handle network/server stuff. But every now and then, I tap into that old habit of mine, thinking, "The whole internet is fair game – find, gather, and share." I want to share some content with people. Got some stuff lying around that needs nulling, but it's not my expertise. So, I'm looking for folks who can do it well. I'll provide the goods, and you do the nulling – sound good?

...anyone willing to help out?
great