How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

I hope everything goes well and I can keep up to date with the news, I'm a fan of Magento 2 and a developer, I need modules

hey admin i have submited a resource today but i cant download any other people resource this is kinda unfair thou the rules say ifi submit a resource i can download for free..?
help kindly

hey admin i have submited a resource today but i cant download any other people resource this is kinda unfair thou the rules say ifi submit a resource i can download for free..?
help kindly
1.can you submit sql about your resources?
2. can you submit purchase proof ?
3.Please consider Nullpro as a platform. If you post good resource, other'people will naturally like and download it, and you will receive credits every time.
4. can you read please read this Before Publishing Resources ?
5. please don't copy and paste other's content

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for this info,hope to be bronze soon

hello how i can get credits free please and what is best for me donate to get every day credits or i go to buy this

Hello, I come from an old forum where it was simpler to earn credits.

I have modules to share, but I have already shared 10 modules and I still have $ 6 in credit.

I shared 10 modules and I don't have the credit to download 1 module.

As it is, it does not encourage members to share modules and themes.

My opinion is:
You need to create a better method of generating credit.
nice

So I've joined, bought credits and immediately they were spent before I could download the item i wanted? im confused, is it a bad link or do i have something else to do? I think i am out of my depth I cant understand this system, please just sell me the plugin I need!!!

Back