How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

Dear admin I bought 10 credits via PayPal everything was OK but I didn't get it in my account please fix this.
Here is the receipt.
Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of: Administrative, Moderating

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear admin I bought 10 credits via PayPal everything was OK but I didn't get it in my account please fix this.
Here is the receipt.

My paypal email is [email protected]
sorry ,it is have pending Payment status in paypal,and it will finished by auto system
02202228_07.jpg
paypal information :
Held date : February 28, 2022
Release date : March 1, 2022
We’re taking a closer look at this payment. It’s required for some payments and normally takes up to 3 business days. Don’t ship until we tell you it’s ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't I buy the credits? I was told by the Paypal when I tried to pay for the credits.
Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
To comply with international regulations, this transaction has been declined.
Anyone can tell me what the problem is. Thank you,

Last edited:
I have this problem too, is there any other payment method?
sorry about that ,because we can't config any thing about paypal method policy,It is likely that PayPal is disable your purchase

Why can't I buy the credits? I was told by the Paypal when I tried to pay for the credits.

Anyone can tell me what the problem is. Thank you,
sorry about that ,because we can't config any thing about paypal method policy,It is likely that PayPal is disable your purchase

thanks, i'm new to the forum i wanted to share and help to be helped but i have to see it, thanks

what I need to do if I have newer version of resource and want earn some credits?
- post in discussion with CHARGE hide?
- submit a update to resource?
- post link without hide?

I upload a magento2 extension resource
Why not upgrade ?
Still .....Recruit

what I need to do if I have newer version of resource and want earn some credits?
- post in discussion with CHARGE hide?
- submit a update to resource?
- post link without hide?
Any one can be realized, and you are free to choose

Back